Not Closing

45CAT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
212   0   1
A rumour seems to be going about that you are closing for good, fact or fiction ? Sorry to bother you if it’s the usual BS

Last edited by a moderator:
A rumour seems to be going about that you are closing for good, fact or fiction ? Sorry to bother you if it’s the usual BS

Ummm no, we certainly aren't. I think you are referring to Wolverine Guns and Tackle, who have made the announcement that they are ceasing operations at both their stores. Wolverine Supplies is still going strong.

I think people are confusing Wolverine Supplies with Wolverine Gun and Tackle. Wolverine Gun and Tackle is closing down as stated by them on their facebook page.

Wolverine in Red Deer experienced a huge break in and theft over one million dollars. In addition their website was cyber attacked.

These set backs cost them a lot of money and has destroyed any chances of staying in business.

Insurance is now too expensive to keep the doors open.

A very sad affair indeed. The closing of any gun shops is never good for the hunting and shooting community.

Another win for the Liberal scum-bags!.....:(

Last edited:
Wolverine in Red Deer experienced a huge break in and theft over one million dollars. In addition their website was cyber attacked.

These set backs cost them a lot of money and set backs.

Insurance is now too expensive to keep the doors open.

A very sad affair indeed. The closing of any gun shops is never good for the hunting and shooting community.

Another win for the Liberal scum-bags!.....:(

In my limited dealings with them, they deserved failure good riddance/goodbye

It's too bad that Wolverine G&T is closing down. I have had a few very positive dealings with them.

It's never a good thing when any hunting and shooting store closes the doors.

This is exactly what Trudy and his band of WEF minions is trying to accomplish.......:(

The other fella that stated good riddens was a little harsh in my opinion.

And although I agree this is Wolverine's (Manitoba) site, I believe people should stay informed on what is going on concerning our awesome hunting & shooting sport.........:)

Oooooooops, I was wondering if this was going to rear it's ugly head!.......:(

It will always be remembered what these people did to gun owners by accepting the governments money to throw us under the bus so to speak. Anyone wanna make a bet one of these three shops jumps on a contract to collect and destroy all the order in council guns ( Epps Sfrc and wolverine supplies ). It’s unfortunate I e spent thousands of my hard earned money at Epps and Wolverine over the years but they will never see one penny of my cash after the betrayal. Only money I will spend at these three shops will be at there bankruptcy sale.

Back
Top Bottom