Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kits Optic Ready

I think I just found the issue..... I forgot my G19 was a gen 4.... :onCrack:
It's been an educational sort of day for me.... :)

The difference between the dagger (gen 3) and my gen 4 seems to be the size of the round end piece on the recoil spring assembly that mates with the lug on the barrel.
The gen 4 has a larger diameter and the plastic frame of the pistol is milled out wider to accommodate it.

Other then the different recoil springs on the AA units they look identical and I can swap the springs out between them, I have a feeling all that's needed to run a gen 4-5 AA on a gen 3 could be a different recoil spring assembly.

I think your likely correct on the gen 3 AA unit working on the dagger..... :rockOn:

The difference between the dagger (gen 3) and my gen 4 seems to be the size of the round end piece on the recoil spring assembly that mates with the lug on the barrel.
The gen 4 has a larger diameter and the plastic frame of the pistol is milled out wider to accommodate it.

Other then the different recoil springs on the AA units they look identical and I can swap the springs out between them, I have a feeling all that's needed to run a gen 4-5 AA on a gen 3 could be a different recoil spring assembly.

I think your likely correct on the gen 3 AA unit working on the dagger..... :rockOn:

If you mean a 4-5 slide on gen3 frame that's a negative.

You can't run gen 4-5 slide on 3 frame as the frame channel is narrower than the slide lower front end part (half ring that holds the recoil spring).

If you mean a 4-5 slide on gen3 frame that's a negative.

You can't run gen 4-5 slide on 3 frame as the frame channel is narrower than the slide lower front end part (half ring that holds the recoil spring).

That makes sense, I haven't looked closely at the differences between the gen 4 slides and the Dagger's, but looking at the plastic frame's the gen 4 is wider to allow the larger recoil spring assembly to pass through.

The AA slide conversions (gen4-5 and gen 3) seem to be identical beyond the slightly larger round end of the recoil spring assembly that mates with the lug on the barrel.

Yeah, I never realized it myself before I got a deal that amongst other things came with an Agency Arms compensator that was gen 4, which I didn't know. Mounted it to my 3 and tried racking the slide and it was just not working out...

Ok good to hear it was just a brain fart.

I was gonna be seriously pissed if it didn't work out.

These Advantage Arms Conversion Kits accept Glock MOS optic plates. Test fit with Aimpoint ACRO Plate for Glock MOS.

aTSPgQF.jpg

zYDJ6be.jpg

We want to let everybody know that according to Advantage Arms, the G19X Conversion Kit will work on G19 Gen4, but the magazines will protrude slightly.

We have received new shipment of these conversion kits. Please contact stocking dealers to order. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom