Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kits Optic Ready

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Convert your 9mm/.40 S&W Glock down to 22lr so trips to the range dont break the bank.

Or if you want to teach your kid the fun of shooting but dont want him/her to start on the 9mm, a conversion kit is a great learning / training tool for your collection.

Our MOD series is meant to fit Glock 17/22 Gen4 /Gen 5, Glock 19 Gen3 /Glock 19X and includes two 10 round magazines, a 5" (or 4.5" for G19) threaded barrel, a range bag, and a recessed cut for a variety of red dot* options.

Its the perfect tool to work on your muscle memory or to have some fun with your 22lr can.

*Aftermarket sights may require a set screw.

DRU6KiG.png

We have the following Optic Ready kits in stock.

Glock 17-22 Gen3
Glock 17-22 Gen4
Glock 17-22 Gen5

Glock 19 Gen3
Glock 19X

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- High Caliber Services
- Gagnons Sporting Goods
- High Caliber Services
- Tenda
- True North Arms
- Rangeview Sports
- SFRC
- Division Mogul
- Tillsonburg Gunshop

L1kIJgA.jpg

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out how to get adapter plates for those... nice to have optic ready, but if you can't get the adapter plates, it's useless..?

The advantage arms kit I have is milled for RMR, are these one's MOS and that's why you guys are looking for plates?

Never seen any other AA kits with optic cuts other then what's being offered here .
Even AA website says RMR needs a plate for it

Another importer brought them in, I think all the latest generations of AA kits are cut now.
I have one I bought this summer that is made specifically for the PSA Dagger's but I just realized that they are not set up for RMR like the dagger.... :)

Weird as I want this to put on my Dagger. Saw that there are specific labeled ones for daggers but from what I read just branded that for PSA
Hope these work on the Dagger frame

I was pretty stoked when the dagger specific model was available, I had already bought the glock 19 cut model a few months previous and was hoping it would work on the glock 19 and the PSA Dagger, but for some reason it doesn't want to slide on to the dagger frame. I've seen a you tube video that was a bit short on details where some guy claims he was able to get the glock 19 model to work on the dagger, but doesn't bother to say what was involved.... I was going to investigate further but when the Dagger version came out for sale I bought the specific slide to avoid having to modify the G19 version.

Can anyone comment on the cost of the kits?

Standard MO from North Sylva is to tell you to call the dealers for pricing..... usually they provide some clues as to what dealers might have answers or even stock, but not always as shown by this announcement.

$400US is probably a good ballpark estimate.

Last edited:
RDSC has 2 kits listed. One for $549 and $519. Both outta stock.

Was wondering if anyone seen these kits in their travels....

I have one for my 19.3, works great with a bunch of different ammo, even some that are supposed to be not so great from manufacturer literature.

I dont understand how it won't, it's a gen 3 glock-ish and this is what they were made to fit!?!?!
Even lots of reports of US guys using them on theirs

I dont understand how it won't, it's a gen 3 glock-ish and this is what they were made to fit!?!?!
Even lots of reports of US guys using them on theirs

I was surprised as well by my experience of not being able to slide it on..... clearly some random dude on youtube claims to have made it work and in theory it should not take to much work.... sort of makes me wonder a little less why they bothered to make a specific one that just slides right on as it should.

It sounds like your research skills are better then mine as after a few hours of looking online I didn't find any clear answers only some doubt that it would work out of the box.... which was confirmed on arrival in my hands when it didn't seem to want to slide on..... slides right on to the glock but not the psa.

It would be a plus if it did that's for sure.... where did you read lot's or reports of US guys using them?

Back
Top Bottom