Riton Special Buy Opportunity

Frontier Firearms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.2%
367   3   0
Thank you for all those who bought the 3-18x, they are all done now.
There is a small chance of 10 coming in late winter.
The chance is so small, we are not taking orders or notifications on these until we know 100% they they will be shipped.

An important note on these. When you zero the elevation turrets on these scopes, do not push the turret down all the way and tighten the 3 locking Allen screws. If you do this, you will only have 19 MIL of adjustment. You need to set the turret on until it the line up with the internal elevation turret rod and then tighten it. This will allow you the 46 Mil of adjustment.

Last edited:
From what I gather, these are Riton branded Brownell's MPOs, which seem to be very good. Manufactured by JOL in Japan. I'm assuming these are being closed out, as they were going for $500 in the states earlier this year. $700 would be a good deal on them, though I'm not sure what Riton's warranty reputation is like in Canada, likely the biggest sticking point for many people.

Don't imagine there'd be too much trouble moving Japan glass with that feature set at that price. I'd very likely be in for one.

Wait, so this is for the non-illuminated version of the scope?

Edit: Sorry the link to the non-illuminated scope must have been wrong or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom