13 Year Anniversary Sale!

DominionOutdoors

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
We are very proud and excited to announce that we have officially been open for 13 years! To celebrate we are having a huge 13th anniversary sale/event on October 14th as a way to say thank you to all our customers that helped us make it this far. We will have loads of crazy deals, giveaways, and free swag! Of course we understand that not all of you will not be able to make it to the in-store sale, so we will be having an equally awesome online only sale on Sunday, October 15th. Follow this thread or our Instagram and Facebook pages for updates and more info. Stay tuned for more details, we hope to see you here!

Check out our 13th Anniversary page on our website HERE for the coupon codes which will go up Saturday the 14th in the evening, and will be live at 12:00 am Sunday October 15th!

5uYbgkp.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be watching. I was on your site today and found a few things I could use, but I'll see what shows up in a week. Congrats on 13 years BTW!

We are hoping that we can see some of you guys tomorrow if you can't make it to the in-store sale, on Saturday evening we will be posting a ton of firearms specials and blanket discount codes and everything will go live on Sunday at 00:00.

Good morning everyone! Sales will be live all day today until 1159 CST tonight. For those of you who have placed an order, we appreciate it and will start packing your orders on Tuesday when we return to the store.

I was hoping to pick up one of the little bags that mounts to ARCA for the front of a precision rifle.

But it seems that both the Cole-tac and Armageddon options are out of stock.

It's confusing how some 'out of stock' items have an 'add to cart' button, while others don't have the button.

I was hoping to pick up one of the little bags that mounts to ARCA for the front of a precision rifle.

But it seems that both the Cole-tac and Armageddon options are out of stock.

It's confusing how some 'out of stock' items have an 'add to cart' button, while others don't have the button.

We apologize for the confusion. Our e-commerce platform has been experiencing a glitch that allows some products to be back ordered when they are out of stock, despite us not choosing this option. We want this for some items but not all. Unfortunately, we haven't caught all the unwanted items yet. However, the inventory is live, so if it doesn't show in stock, then that means we currently do not have that item. If you'd like a specific item, email us, and we can let you know when it comes back in stock!

Hi! Thanks for the great sale! I was just wondering what options come with the platinum lockhart ravens? I see on their main website that there are quite a few options available to upgrade so I'm wondering what ones come with yours? TIA

Hi! Thanks for the great sale! I was just wondering what options come with the platinum lockhart ravens? I see on their main website that there are quite a few options available to upgrade so I'm wondering what ones come with yours? TIA

Not the store. But ambidextrous, bolt hold open and rear charging handle is extra in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom