DEMO sold

Name:  279862851_435713954983672_6372202121445270517_n.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  103.1 KB

HTTI Canada
    info@htti.ca
    www.htti.ca
    (647) 391-8858

looks good. can we get a picture of the side of one of the helmets from that production?
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

So, if one's head is 59cm, would you recommend the large or extra large?
    Arte et Marte

Is it true level IV helmets don't exist? If it is, why no one makes them? Why settle with level 3 when level 4 provides more protection? Is it material/technology limitation?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Is it true level IV helmets don't exist? If it is, why no one makes them? Why settle with level 3 when level 4 provides more protection? Is it material/technology limitation?
    the reason why nobody else does and why its uncommon is a combination of added weight, and cost. everything is a tradeoff. trexarms does a good video about this on their website. go to products, helmet,s click the opscore rf1 and watch the video.

edit:i should clarify the RF1 will stop 556 and 7.62x39 rounds but i don't know if it actually has an official NIJ LV3 or LV4 rating. i misspoke earlier and said the ops core rf1 was lv4 which i seriously doubt it is since lv4 would have to stop an AP .30-06. it is likely similar in performance to lv3, check with the manufacturer.

or dont get shot in the head with a rifle, thats some pretty solid advice too
    Last edited by NeonGreen; 11-05-2023 at 06:36 PM.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I have never heard of a level 3 let alone a level 4 helmet but maybe they exist. If helmets have a ballistic rating you almost only ever see 3a which is rated for pistols so people aren't settling for 3, that's a higher rating than you can even find
    Arte et Marte

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    the reason why nobody else does and why its uncommon is a combination of added weight, and cost. everything is a tradeoff. trexarms does a good video about this on their website. go to products, helmet,s click the opscore rf1 and watch the video.

edit:i should clarify the RF1 will stop 556 and 7.62x39 rounds but i don't know if it actually has an official NIJ LV3 or LV4 rating. i misspoke earlier and said the ops core rf1 was lv4 which i seriously doubt it is since lv4 would have to stop an AP .30-06. it is likely similar in performance to lv3, check with the manufacturer.

or dont get shot in the head with a rifle, thats some pretty solid advice too
    Ops Core wants 3000 USD aka 4000 CDN for the RF1 - it is also double the thickness of a regular helmet. Need enough polyurethane to the trick, which is actually pretty astonishing most polyurethane needs 1" to do the job "flat". Note that polyurethane can't stop SS109 - the RF1 doesn't list that as a protection either.

But ops core is asking 2000 USD for a regular helmet now. So wait another 2-3 years we will see this composite replicated else where at a much lower price.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Do these helmets expire?
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    So, if one's head is 59cm, would you recommend the large or extra large?
    If your exactly 59cm the large will feel snug which some may prefer but there will be no room for adjustments, with extra large you will need to utilize the adjustment ratcheting system.

HTTI Canada
    info@htti.ca
    www.htti.ca
    (647) 391-8858

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast