TNA AK-22 IS HERE! + Thanksgiving Deals are on!

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
Hey guys,

BIG NEWS! TNA’s line-up of exclusive products is expanding.

Introducing the TNA AK-22, also known as the “STANlashnikov”.

TNA AK-22.1.jpg

The TNA AK-22 is a.22lr semi-auto that looks and feels like the real deal. It’s AK-47 style stock kit is fully assembled on a Mossberg 702 .22lr barreled action and includes features like the Magpul Zhukov folder stock, MAG537 pistol grip, and AK M-LOK Aluminum Handguard.

More cool news, Thanksgiving Deals are on! Our top featured deals are mag packs for rifles and pistols - view some of our most popular packs below.

We’ll be adding more Thanksgiving Deals daily, keep checking in to see what new items are up for grabs. Who knows maybe it’ll be a surprise or two?

Have a great long weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers,
Stanley and the gang
*BUY 4 MAGS, GET 1 FREE* Cross Industries 10/10 CROSS MAGS in 5.56 x 45, Coupling AR Magazines NOW $244.99 (was: $309.99)

*6-PACK* MEC-GAR 1911 9mm 9-round Blued Mags NOW $176.99 (was $209.99)

*6-PACK* MEC-GAR SIG SAUER P226 9MM 10rd, Blued Mags NOW $209.99 (was $275.99)

*3-PACK* MEC-GAR Competition CZ 75B/ 85B/ SP-01/ Shadow/ Shadow 2 9mm 10-rd Mags NOW $212.21 (was $259.99)

SHOP ALL THANKSGIVING DEALS HERE

Thanksgiving deals end 10/10/23 @ 9am est. Sharp! Limited inventory. Availability while supplies last.

Attachments

• TNA AK-22.1.jpg
    TNA AK-22.1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 3,999
Good thing this is literally just a mossberg 702 in a fancy chassis, they can call it whatever they want, wont change that its just a 702

I like new guns and AK looks are awesome, for me, the other guy said it best - the krinker plinkers I never had a chance to get. Make a bunch of those, they seem super inexpensive to make, I'd love to have one or two.
I think many here would too!

Awesome looking and a good kick to the pony boys lmao

Mossberg releases a .22 and the rcmp call it a prohib firearm, despite it being a 702 in a shell
TNA releases a 702 with a fancy chassis that does the same thing and calls it an ak (I'm hoping) out of spite.

It amuses me.

I like new guns and AK looks are awesome, for me, the other guy said it best - the krinker plinkers I never had a chance to get. Make a bunch of those, they seem super inexpensive to make, I'd love to have one or two.
I think many here would too!
Seconding this. I’ve been trying to get my hands on a Krinker Plinker for YEARS.
I would pay HUGE if TNA just made a bunch of those… Hint hint

I'm guessing that handguard, stock, and grip can all be replaced with actual AK wood since these accessories are all made for the AK platform.. is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom