Potential interest in custom made 18.5 inch CORE barrels from Criterion Barrels

Political

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently talked with Criterion Barrels regarding custom 18.5 inch barrels for us Canadians. They said they would be interested in making a batch of at least a 100 for us. Trying to gauge the interest on this idea since if there's enough interest hopefully TNA can purchase a batch. Thoughts?

Get them to put in monolithic muzzle brakes/flash hiders while you're at it. Can't believe no manufacturer has done this in canada yet, after that thread had like hundreds of ppl interested.

Interested. These are AR barrels I presume? What other platforms would these work for?

Yep AR barrels. These would be compatible with any rifle that accepts AR barrels such as the WK180/WS-MCR rifles, and the new RAVEN 556 rifles. Basically what sets these apart from your ordinary barrels is that they are hand-lapped and have an emphasis on the weight distribution making rifles much nicer to handle. They are the cream of the crop of AR barrels without getting into to the extreme high-end custom built barrels.

Last edited:
Also for context here's the email I had with one of the employees.
qaydXMn.png

Get them to put in monolithic muzzle brakes/flash hiders while you're at it. Can't believe no manufacturer has done this in canada yet, after that thread had like hundreds of ppl interested.

Like AR180B.. The comp was part of the barrel. But it limits you changing it.

Right on. I had a 20 inch chrome lines criterion barrel on my Modern Sportter from Fulton Armory. It was accurate.

Best AR barrels you can get, especially for the price and if you want chrome moly chrome lined over a stainless barrel for longevity while still getting an accurate barrel. The only downside to criterion are the long lead times and waiting.

Back
Top Bottom