Potential interest in custom made 18.5 inch CORE barrels from Criterion Barrels

Hey guys sorry to tell you guys, but unfortunately with the uncertainty of bill c21 TNA isn't willing to risk buying these right now. Hopefully in the future when bill C21 is off the table for sure can this conversation be revived :(

Hey guys sorry to tell you guys, but unfortunately with the uncertainty of bill c21 TNA isn't willing to risk buying these right now. Hopefully in the future when bill C21 is off the table for sure can this conversation be revived :(
Why not import them through Prophet river.

Never heard of them before, I’ll give them a shot. Just curious but what differs compared to IRUNGUNS?

I've used them to import a criterion barrel and bolt from Fulton Armory (plus multiple guns and optics). I belive they're cheaper than irunguns and Clay and the team are great to deal with.

If the product offered is a standard mid length 18.5" threaded barrel, I will take 5. Possibly as many as 8. But I would commit to 5 in this configuration.

I've used them to import a criterion barrel and bolt from Fulton Armory (plus multiple guns and optics). I belive they're cheaper than irunguns and Clay and the team are great to deal with.

IRG wanted to charge me $200 to import a barrel. I passed and went with RDSC who were way more reasonable. Didn’t know prophet river could import stuff too, good to have options.

How about being in batches of barrels from the USA manufacturers.
Few dozen 12" 10-22, some 14" 870's.
10" Derya 22 etc

All would likely sell

I recently talked with Criterion Barrels regarding custom 18.5 inch barrels for us Canadians. They said they would be interested in making a batch of at least a 100 for us. Trying to gauge the interest on this idea since if there's enough interest hopefully TNA can purchase a batch. Thoughts?

I would be up for a 18.5" barrel that somewhat matches the profile of a Douglas 18" barrel used in the Mk12 Mod 0.
1 in 7in RH twist chambered in 5.56mm not that g** a** .223 wylde.

Back
Top Bottom