Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Potential interest in custom made 18.5 inch CORE barrels from Criterion Barrels

Potential interest in custom made 18.5 inch CORE barrels from Criterion Barrels

I recently talked with Criterion Barrels regarding custom 18.5 inch barrels for us Canadians. They said they would be interested in making a batch of at least a 100 for us. Trying to gauge the interest on this idea since if there's enough interest hopefully TNA can purchase a batch. Thoughts?

Interested. These are AR barrels I presume? What other platforms would these work for?

CGN Regular
    Get them to put in monolithic muzzle brakes/flash hiders while you're at it. Can't believe no manufacturer has done this in canada yet, after that thread had like hundreds of ppl interested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Get them to put in monolithic muzzle brakes/flash hiders while you're at it. Can't believe no manufacturer has done this in canada yet, after that thread had like hundreds of ppl interested.
    Didn’t Ian Herron do that?
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Didn’t Ian Herron do that?
    Never saw one. I asked tna to do it they expressed interest but nothing came of it. 18.5 total length with a 2 inch internal monolithic brake would sell so fast

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    Interested. These are AR barrels I presume? What other platforms would these work for?
    Yep AR barrels. These would be compatible with any rifle that accepts AR barrels such as the WK180/WS-MCR rifles, and the new RAVEN 556 rifles. Basically what sets these apart from your ordinary barrels is that they are hand-lapped and have an emphasis on the weight distribution making rifles much nicer to handle. They are the cream of the crop of AR barrels without getting into to the extreme high-end custom built barrels.
    Last edited by Political; 10-09-2023 at 07:52 PM.

Also for context here's the email I had with one of the employees.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Like AR180B.. The comp was part of the barrel. But it limits you changing it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Regular
    I would be in for one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Light profile barrel and I’d be in too.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast