Thread: Happy Turkey Day

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Turkey day all!

I know things can feel pretty crumby now adays with everything that has happened in the last few years; but it never hurts to take stock of what we are grateful for.

I am grateful for all you nuts out there that enjoy and appreciate this hobby/passion/obsession with me.

I am grateful for all you awesome customers out there that leave your feedback, thanks, appreciation and are awesome to deal with.

I am grateful for the awesome team of people I work with that keep Wolverine running day to day.

Feel free to post what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving, or just take a moment to think on it. The world can be pretty good at getting you down if you let it, but it never is as bad as we think.

Incase you haven't taken a look while enjoying your long weekend, tons of Black Friday sales going on at Wolverine and some instore specials. Check them out here. Here
    Adapt or Die CGN. Adapt or die.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    When do you guys usually ship again? Wed/Fri?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Yes, I am thankful for you bfiles.

We ship Monday through Friday providing CP is open.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

I'm super grateful for winning the Ruger American Ranch in 7.62x39 from your store the day after I sold 900 rounds of Barnual ammo.

I never thought I would win. Lol

That checks all the boxes for me. Next purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post
    I'm super grateful for winning the Ruger American Ranch in 7.62x39 from your store the day after I sold 900 rounds of Barnual ammo.

I never thought I would win. Lol
    Murphy's law in action! Congrats on the win! They are on for a discounted price for anyone who wants to pick one up to shoot up that ammo. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Warren1 View Post
    That checks all the boxes for me. Next purchase.
    Do tell! What are you eyeing up?