Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty period extended to october 2024

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    No, but I didn't expect it to be extended into October 2025, only 5 days after the latest possible election date :D
    Trudeau's not going anywhere, anytime soon. A third of Canadians still have an ongoing love affair with the man, says the latest poll.

Come Oct. '25, all he has to do is throw us some more freebees, and maybe legalize another addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Trudeau's not going anywhere, anytime soon. A third of Canadians still have an ongoing love affair with the man, says the latest poll.

Come Oct. '25, all he has to do is throw us some more freebees, and maybe legalize another addiction.
    It's time to flush the Turd.

A turd left in the bowl starts to stink, he stinks, flush.

Voila!......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

this is the email I recieved from my Business CFO email

"Good Morning,

This email is being sent out to all Alberta businesses with a valid Business Firearms Licence (BFL) engaged in the selling or the maintenance of firearms and ammunition.

As you are all aware, on May 1, 2020 the Prime Minister and the Ministers of Justice and Public Safety announced an immediate prohibition on 1,500 models of firearms and prohibited devices. At that time, an Amnesty Order was enacted that would expire on October 30th, 2023.

This morning, we received information from the Canadian Firearms Program that later today, the Federal Government will extend the amnesty order until October 30th, 2025.

For more information regarding this change by the Canadian Firearms Program, please see the Alberta Chief Firearms Office website in the coming days. Website: http://www.alberta.ca/albertas-chief...ms-office.aspx

We will communicate any further impacts to the operation of your businesses as soon as we are aware of them. We will also be available to assist businesses in answering questions and addressing concerns.

Regards"

So they've given up. October 2025 will be around the next election, so they're just going to pass this off to the next government.

Congrats, we won!
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Quote Originally Posted by Hypox!a View Post
    So they've given up. October 2025 will be around the next election, so they're just going to pass this off to the next government.

Congrats, we won!
    Lol no, they will make it an election issue and resort to fear mongering to garner votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Lol no, they will make it an election issue and resort to fear mongering to garner votes.
    The same fear mongering a corrupt government used to keep Canadians from enjoying their lawfully owned property for years!

Hypox!a states "we won!". What did you win? The opportunity to not use your property for five years?

It's no wonder this slimy, filthy and corrupt current government can control the Canadian Sheep.

Fear is the new Virus!......

Official French Facilitator esquif's Avatar
    Yup and in the next election they will change to just prohibit them like 12.5 so no need to pay or do anything;
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic,Gun owner who believes in self determination.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    So items to dangerous for Kanadians to own, will remain owned, at least 5.5 years.

Which is it. Too dangerous, or too expensive to confiscate.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Both, apparently :0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast