Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PMC Bronze 223 FMJ-BT 10,000 Rounds 10 Cases $4500 USD plus shipping for import

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 714032
    Please click picture for link to site
    IRUNGUNS US Team
    Hello,

I have reached out to the IRG team and due to some unclear answers, i will ask here of the IRG team.

What is the final cost to FOB Warehouse in Alberta? I understand the base cost is 4500USD, but on the original post on this thread it states shipping is flat 25USD to the CDN Warehouse, but in the answer via email from IRG.US it only states that cost is 25USD import fee + freight charges. But the response does not detail if the freight charges are from the US to CAN or from the CDN warehouse to my location.

Can you please advise? Thank you.
    Yep, it's like that.....

You probably end up paying the same amount vs buying them 1k at a time. Buying this much and not knowing how much is the final cost is gambling.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    You probably end up paying the same amount vs buying them 1k at a time. Buying this much and not knowing how much is the final cost is gambling.
    Exactly, and with no straight/clear answer, i don't want to be on the hook for extra ammo i don't need (wanted to do a group buy on this). Easier to pay an extra $100 per case (for shipping and markup) than gamble on what the final total cost is going to be and getting stuck with ammo that is higher than what CDN Retailers sell for.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Hello,

I have reached out to the IRG team and due to some unclear answers, i will ask here of the IRG team.

What is the final cost to FOB Warehouse in Alberta? I understand the base cost is 4500USD, but on the original post on this thread it states shipping is flat 25USD to the CDN Warehouse, but in the answer via email from IRG.US it only states that cost is 25USD import fee + freight charges. But the response does not detail if the freight charges are from the US to CAN or from the CDN warehouse to my location.

Can you please advise? Thank you.
    The plus freight charge will be from Edmonton Alberta to the customer's location one pallet 300lbs.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The plus freight charge will be from Edmonton Alberta to the customer's location one pallet 300lbs.
    How are you dealing with a pallet delivery to a residence. Carriers usually either reject the order or deliver to their warehouse/marshaling area and then you have to go pick it up. Sometimes they will deliver, but you are your own to unload it. The pick up could be quite a distance away as well.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Thank you very much for the clarification.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Wether or not it’s priced right or wanted by anyone we should just be glad we have IRG in Canada.
    Diversity is social poison.

This will run one a few bucks.

Won't be cheap shipping a 300 pound pallet of ammo......

A guess is at least $200.00-$300.00 at best.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    Wether or not it’s priced right or wanted by anyone we should just be glad we have IRG in Canada.
    Love IRG!........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    I'm not particularly interested in 55gr. FMJ, IRG Team, but I bet there would be interest in bulk 5,000 to 10,000 rounds packages for 9mm 124gr training ammo, and bulk reloading components...
    If that is something you guys see a market for.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast