Very pleased with The Shooting Edge service

Geoman

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Managed to purchase some hard to find magazines from them and that was a bonus. Price was very reasonable and shipping was amazingly fast. The parcel arrived all in black wrapping, reminded me of getting Playboy in the mail many years ago in a no see wrapper. Goods were well packaged so hats off to the shipping department! We rarely think of the folks who pack and ship our goodies for us, some do a better job than others and deserve some recognition.

Managed to purchase some hard to find magazines from them and that was a bonus. Price was very reasonable and shipping was amazingly fast. The parcel arrived all in black wrapping, reminded me of getting Playboy in the mail many years ago in a no see wrapper. Goods were well packaged so hats off to the shipping department! We rarely think of the folks who pack and ship our goodies for us, some do a better job than others and deserve some recognition.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'll pass them off to Carter and Scott. I know they will appreciate them.

Regards,

JR

Back
Top Bottom