Canadian shipping and Export Update

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Due to overwhelming online sales and the substantial size of our current export being finalized in our Arizona location from purchases made on our US website for export to Canada,

we would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but the staff at IRUNGUNS in Canada has been flown to our US warehouse in Lake Havasu City

to assist with processing this current export being finalized for exportation to Canada.

This has unfortunately created a delay in shipping your recent orders made from our Canadian website.

Currently due to this backlog in the US warehouse we do not expect our Canadian staff to return until the first couple days in November.

We anticipate all orders will be shipped out starting the week of November 6-10th.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during these stressful and busy times.

Should you have any questions in regards to the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.

The IRUNGUNS Team

As a first time buyer I ordered 10-06 and had goods in hand 11-10. This exceeded my expectation - thanks IRG!

Solid value for any orders $400+.

I placed an order on Oct 27 from the us store and it’s shipped and I’ll have it Tuesday. I think I lucked out cause what I ordered from the us store showed up in the Canadian store with their latest import.

Just to confirm, if I wish to purchase a pistol for parts, your company will strip the prohibited part and ship to remainder as parts?

That is correct. No, serialized parts Frame for Glock and most others and FCU for Sig Sauer. No barrels under 105mm.

Back
Top Bottom