Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benelli m4 light mounts in stock

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Yes you should have.
    If you have what you think is a defective product you need to get hold of us ASAP.
    The steel loop is Laser cut them bent.
    Post production it is then tumbled to remove and slag or burs before cerakote
    We have sold many thousands of these.
    Send us a message pr call please
    Sales@sjhardware.com
    Good to know you stand behind your product, unfortunately I passed it along at a big loss due to the spotty quality. I may order one again one day knowing that you will back up the quality. maybe if they go on sale or provide a free shipping special
    Instagram 👉 chesterfieldfox

Quote Originally Posted by Cteve View Post
    Good to know you stand behind your product, unfortunately I passed it along at a big loss due to the spotty quality. I may order one again one day knowing that you will back up the quality. maybe if they go on sale or provide a free shipping special
    If you signed up to our newsletter you would have seen the 13% off sale that on right now

Do these fit the M2 Tactical? The factory 2 shot extension use a sling plate retained with a snap ring that looks identical to the M4 parts but I can't find an oem part number to confirm they're the same part.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Do these fit the M2 Tactical? The factory 2 shot extension use a sling plate retained with a snap ring that looks identical to the M4 parts but I can't find an oem part number to confirm they're the same part.
    That I do not know
    Bbb

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Benelli spare parts lists the M4 sling plate as Code # 067J, for the M2 its 067C. Visually appear the same in the schematics, but they are drawings.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Btt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12