Benelli m4 light mounts in stock

badboybeeson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
Benelli M4 light mounts back in stock.
Laser cut 4140 steel mount with M1913 profile alumimum rail.
Cerakote Finish on the mount and Hard anodized Milspec class 2 type 3 finish on the rail.
And of course Màde in Canada
20231015_115415.jpg

Attachments

• 20231015_115415.jpg
    20231015_115415.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 393
Has the quality improved? I purchased one of these last year and was greatly disappointed with how poorly it was finished. Sharp edges, left over slag, and cracks at the bends....not something I would have expected or put on my gun. Has it improved?
I don't mean to be that guy but....should I have to....

Has the quality improved? I purchased one of these last year and was greatly disappointed with how poorly it was finished. Sharp edges, left over slag, and cracks at the bends....not something I would have expected or put on my gun. Has it improved?
I don't mean to be that guy but....should I have to....

Yes you should have.
If you have what you think is a defective product you need to get hold of us ASAP.
The steel loop is Laser cut them bent.
Post production it is then tumbled to remove and slag or burs before cerakote
We have sold many thousands of these.
Send us a message pr call please
Sales@sjhardware.com

Yes you should have.
If you have what you think is a defective product you need to get hold of us ASAP.
The steel loop is Laser cut them bent.
Post production it is then tumbled to remove and slag or burs before cerakote
We have sold many thousands of these.
Send us a message pr call please
Sales@sjhardware.com

Good to know you stand behind your product, unfortunately I passed it along at a big loss due to the spotty quality. I may order one again one day knowing that you will back up the quality. maybe if they go on sale or provide a free shipping special ;)

Good to know you stand behind your product, unfortunately I passed it along at a big loss due to the spotty quality. I may order one again one day knowing that you will back up the quality. maybe if they go on sale or provide a free shipping special ;)

If you signed up to our newsletter you would have seen the 13% off sale that on right now ;)

Do these fit the M2 Tactical? The factory 2 shot extension use a sling plate retained with a snap ring that looks identical to the M4 parts but I can't find an oem part number to confirm they're the same part.

Do these fit the M2 Tactical? The factory 2 shot extension use a sling plate retained with a snap ring that looks identical to the M4 parts but I can't find an oem part number to confirm they're the same part.

Benelli spare parts lists the M4 sling plate as Code # 067J, for the M2 its 067C. Visually appear the same in the schematics, but they are drawings.

Back
Top Bottom