Thread: What is the cost of importing parts ?

What is the cost of importing parts ?

All that I would really like to get is a Midwest Industries M-Lok handguard from your American site.... is the import fee $225 CAD (like the same as that of an entire rifle)?
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

If it's already on their site you only pay 25 or 50 bucks. Read the info on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by lanman2000 View Post
    If it's already on their site you only pay 25 or 50 bucks. Read the info on their website.
    I have looked at the information on their site. In fact I ordered my AR 15 through their US store them about 5 years ago.
    However, its unclear to me (at the moment) if its less for parts only.

If you could post the link (and/or screenshot) that would be appreciated !
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Its 25usd just put it in your cart and go checkout you'll see. Id make it worthwhile and order more than one item.

Often times when feedback suggests instructions are unclear more text is added in efforts to make it clearer. Or RTFM.
    Rarely is it understood that all that intended-to-be-helpful text added over the years is what makes it unclear to newcomers.
    Even rarer is a complete overhaul of instructional text to the bare-minimum, or designing an alternative way of presenting those instructions.
    A prime example of this is my local range's rules, another example is IRG's websites. Both have good intent but both would benefit from a rewrite by a technical writer.

I'm still awaiting my order for my 10 inch barrel and flash hider for my ps90. So usually it takes months from USA importer's too.

Import feed only applies to 3rd party items not listed on their U.S. website, any items listed on their website are covered by their yearly export license, so you just have to pay for the flat shipping charge for a guy to drive a truck load of stuff from AZ to Edmonton and another shipping charge to your front door.

I Run Guns got back to me today, from my email inquiry I sent Saturday.
    They confirmed that parts only has an export fee of only $25....that will be money well spent for what I really want (but can't seem to source up here)!

Thanks I Run Guns!