Type 81

Less then 20 t81 exist in the united states wow!!!!! that is so crazy i see dumb laws exist everywhere haha oh well

Generally I agree with "dumb laws exist everywhere" but for those uninitiated, the reason Chinese arms are banned from import into the US is because the ATF conducted a sting operation during the course of which, while the feds were posing as an inner city gang, Norinco agreed to sell them cases of full auto AK's and shoulder fired anti aircraft missiles.

any chance of ever getting a 556 t81?

The T81 in 556, EM355, was made by Emei, a subsidiary of Jianshe. AFAIK the current batch of T81s were also made by Jianshe (Triangle 26) according to the FRT. I bet they still had the design drawings in a file cabinet somewhere... Like how they accidentally "found" 5000 unfired SKS last year.

I am kinda thinking that is wrong, the sellout and price point on these rifles is crazy and they would be nutz to stop making them

any month now c21 banns all new semis. so if they have a shipment incomming when that happens they will lose 6 -7 figures... they would be nutz to import a container of semi auto rifles...

any month now c21 banns all new semis. so if they have a shipment incomming when that happens they will lose 6 -7 figures... they would be nutz to import a container of semi auto rifles...
U might want to read the upcoming c21 content again. It’s a future design ban, not future semiautomatic ban.

U might want to read the upcoming c21 content again. It’s a future design ban, not future semiautomatic ban.

Actually, it’s an upcoming design ban and also the majority of semi-auto manufactured after the bill.

(2) The definition prohibited firearm in subsection 84(1) of the Act is amended by striking out “or” at the end of paragraph (c), by adding “or” at the end of paragraph (d) and by adding the following after paragraph (d):

(e) a firearm that is not a handgun and that

(i) discharges centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner,

(ii) was originally designed with a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity of six cartridges or more, and

(iii) is designed and manufactured on or after the day on which this paragraph comes into force; (arme à feu prohibée)

Actually, it’s an upcoming design ban and also the majority of semi-auto manufactured after the bill.

(2) The definition prohibited firearm in subsection 84(1) of the Act is amended by striking out “or” at the end of paragraph (c), by adding “or” at the end of paragraph (d) and by adding the following after paragraph (d):

(ii) was originally designed with a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity of six cartridges or more, and

(iii) is designed and manufactured on or after the day on which this paragraph comes into force; (arme à feu prohibée)

Yup!

big-lebowski-smoke.gif

It says "designed and manufactured" after it becomes law, so all existing makes and models are not affected unless banned by OIC (easily reversed by next govt)

The T81 in 556, EM355, was made by Emei, a subsidiary of Jianshe. AFAIK the current batch of T81s were also made by Jianshe (Triangle 26) according to the FRT. I bet they still had the design drawings in a file cabinet somewhere... Like how they accidentally "found" 5000 unfired SKS last year.

I hope TI could get some. My range bans steel cased, so using 762 isn't as cheap as it ought to be. Still enjoy my LMG though.

It’s “designed and manufactured” after the day this law comes into force. Not designed or manufactured. Right?
Type 81 was designed before this law introduced. Actually all the semi auto on the market at this moment are all designed before this law becomes a law. None of these guns will be banned as long as manufacturers still making them. Unless the government doing something again like they did to AR15s.

It’s “designed and manufactured” after the day this law comes into force. Not designed or manufactured. Right?
Type 81 was designed before this law introduced. Actually all the semi auto on the market at this moment are all designed before this law becomes a law. None of these guns will be banned as long as manufacturers still making them. Unless the government doing something again like they did to AR15s.

Yes you are right and I was wrong, its “designed and manufactured” not “designed or manufactured” !

Somehow the RCMP think that Buttler Creek 10/22 mags were designed and manufactured for the Ruger Charger pistol even though they predated it by decades.

Back
Top Bottom