Thread: Reloading 9mm

Reloading 9mm

I'm just starting to reload 9mm and I was wondering which powder would be best for target shooting?
    BTW, I am a newbie on this site

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Bullseye and Unique has worked well for me.

Titegroup works fine too. Campro 124, 4gr titegroup and 1.10” length - 134 pf on a CZ Shadow 2.

Titegroup or Winchester 231, probably the most common and economical powders for 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Titegroup is a lot of people's go-to. It's almost always available, not too expensive, relatively low charge weight, and meters well. Little dirty at lower power, but that can probably be said about a lot of powders.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Titegroup is a lot of people's go-to. It's almost always available, not too expensive, relatively low charge weight, and meters well. Little dirty at lower power, but that can probably be said about a lot of powders.
    The downside of a low charge weight is that you could fit a double charge in the case without seeing it, just something to keep in mind.
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!

CGN Regular
    Titegroup 4gr, Campro 124gr, 1.15” length. Works fine in all 9mm I have.

Feasibility is another question frequently asked. My current cost is 14 cents per round while still using my pre-covid stash of materials. Always watching out for a reloading deals, which start popping quite often now. I'm sure I will be able to fit into 20 cents today. Christmas deals are coming.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CeeZer's Avatar
    I've tried a few powders and my fave was Clays, just ran out of it and switched to Titegroup but will be trying True Blue soon. TB is position intensive, burns cooler than TG, cleaner, meters way better.
    There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law.