EGE Arms PA37 12ga 3" 18.5" Walnut Nickel

The Canuck CC37 one is 18.5" barrel and 2-3/4 shells only. Many dealers say the Canuck CC37 is a 20" barrel and 3" shells but that is not true. Several dealers told me they were given the wrong information from their supplier. Also the Canuck CC37 is supposed to take mobil chokes but the majority of mobil chokes I have do not fit my Canuck CC37.

What chokes does the EGE PA37 take?

Can anyone confirm that it takes 3" shells?

Also, are there any plans to produce a similar version of the EGE Arms model 37 with a 28" barrel? I would be very happy to buy a light weight, Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight clone with a 28" barrel, a vent rib and fiberoptic sight, 3 inch shells, and Mobil cokes. Sadly, I think I heard that Ithaca is no longer making the model 37 Featherlight.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The Canuck one is 18.5" barrel and 2-3/4 shells only. Many dealers say the Canuck one is a 20" barrel and 3" shells but that is not true. Apparently the dealers got the wrong information from O'Dell Engineering. Also the Canuck is supposed to take mobile chokes but the majority of mobile chokes I have do not fit the Canuck. What chokes do the EGE PA37 take? Can anyone confirm that it takes 3" shells? Also, any plans to produce a similar version with a 28" barrel? Thanks.

cccccccccccccccccc

Last edited:
Are they nickel plated or nickel color painted? The description simply says nickel finished...... some shorty's would be a no brainer.

Edit, just watched the demo video that NS posted and buddy says it's nickel plated..... :)

Last edited:
Could you get this version ? but with a 13.5'' barrel ? like this:

mAJ6IRK.jpg

Any word on this one, North Sylva?

Any word on this one, North Sylva?

I have a feeling if they could, they would.... maybe they will respond to the question raised by several people in this post but I wouldn't hold my breath.

NS seems to be very selective when it comes to responding to basic questions about products the distribute. Hard to explain, but it is what it has been since they joined CGN years ago.

Hey North Sylva ! we all know youre reading this post, it's 13.5" not 14" for the barrel, remember ! ; = )

And please, ask them to install this on the forend:

So9Ygyt.jpg
[/IMG]

wNSXeTe.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom