Unprecedented shortages will hit the Canadian market again.

I mean no dis respect to the I RunGuns team.

People will stop buying. Ammo manufacturers have different departments and managers. If one department isn’t making money, they will have to change their business model practices.

Stop buying.

Yes, stop buying! lol

Stop driving your truck.

Stop having s@x.

Stop smoking & drinking.

Telling someone to stop buying ammo is only going to make people start buying more ammo!......:) lol

lots of deals right now, stores are stocked. how long who knows. the difference between now and 3 years ago, most Canadians are broke.

I see discussion on other social medias about stockpiling quality ammo vs chinese ammo for SHTF scenarios. Do you guys stockpile Chinese ammo, or nice ammo? The argument is during SHTF would you rather to have lots of Chinese 7.62x39 ammo or little bit of nice ammo.

I see discussion on other social medias about stockpiling quality ammo vs chinese ammo for SHTF scenarios. Do you guys stockpile Chinese ammo, or nice ammo? The argument is during SHTF would you rather to have lots of Chinese 7.62x39 ammo or little bit of nice ammo.

Stockpile enough 'good' ammo to keep your family fed for a while. Stockpile enough chinese ammo to keep your family alive for a while.

I unfortunately don't have the money to stockpile ammo. I'm just trying to have enough on hand so that if the supply dried out completely I could still go to the range every other sunday and enjoy myself for a few hours for the foreseeable future. I don't shoot a lot. I have some hunting rounds & shells tucked away just in case I need to eat though. You don't need a huge amount of ammo to feed yourself for a couple of years. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lol at the anti-capitalists.

I don't know if people calling out scummy business is "anti-capitalist". Sounds like the free market in action, people seeing something they don't like and choosing to not spend their money.
Although if you want to play it like team sports, I guess if
my neighbour being able to afford food and still enjoy his once a month shooting hobby VS CEO buying his third house, a boat and his third new truck in as many years
is "anti-capitalist" then call me Karl and hand me a sickle.

Back
Top Bottom