Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrible Western Metal Experience

I've haven't had bad experience with them. Mind you when I order stuff on their website I choose to pick up the product since I am in Calgary and it arrives to their location pretty quick.
    Perhaps their out of store shipping is different.

Most company’s only ship to the billing address. Because of so much online credit card fraud. Im surprised they even bothered to check all that rather then just tell you no, only to your address.

These guys were asking $900 for a Glock 44/.22LR at the closing days of the ban. Other vendors on this board did not do this. 'Nuff said.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Headquarters

301 4655-54 Ave NE, Calgary, Alberta, T3J 3Z4, Canada

(403) 279-8184

David Hook
    Manager

Todd Dunning
    Manager and Estaimater

Doug Furnell
    President

Phone
    Phone
    Email
    Email
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    This is gonna get closed but I would say that they are easily one of the worst dealers in Canada.
    I didn't know this, besides the OPs post, I've actually never dealt with them, thx

CGN Regular

Quote Originally Posted by partial View Post
    Why would you give your's and your friend's PAL information to buy a scope?

This should have been the end of the deal right there.
    100%
    Dump the Turd 2024!!! Vote for Pierre!

I quit buying there when they hiked power pistol from $29 to $40 in under 3 months and it went up $5 everywhere else. When I questioned they claimed they moved to replacement cost pricing. My answer is you don’t need my business.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Most company’s only ship to the billing address. Because of so much online credit card fraud. Im surprised they even bothered to check all that rather then just tell you no, only to your address.
    That would have been better!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I've kinda come to expect complications when having things shipped to places I don't live/are not my billing address. Credit card fraud and all that. Some stores won't do it, period.

On the rest, it seems like their policy was for the most part pretty clear. "Confirmed" probably means after the point where they are sure they aren't being scammed after getting you or your friends info...that would chafe. No, I don't think anyones getting my PAL info for a scope lol. Sorry.

Sucks, but it kinda sounds like this one goes both ways. Dunno if I'd put someone on blast for it.

They've thus far been good to me. Credit where due. At least one firearm, orders of brass, a chrony etc. Always shipped within what I'd call industry standard, no issues.
    If they were clear about shipping times in checkout and when they called (instead of lying and stringing me along), I would have cancelled the order right then or not made it.

Fact is they didn't even meet their ludicrously long stated shipping time.

No other online firearms business I know of takes 11 business days to slap a bloody label on a scope box and give it to UPS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast