ATA Turqua Bolt Action Rifles

I have the laminated one in 243 WIN.

Again today at the range, this rifle shoots sub MOA 5 shot groups, with regular Federal 105 grs ammo.

Turqua will will be the new Tikka of Canada.

Better price, better quality and 30-50% less money depending on the model.

Five year warranty, two magazines (a 3 round and a 5 round), can come with rifle sights and a threaded muzzle, guaranteed 1" moa, a real short action receiver, and if you choose a synthetic stock it's not Tupperware. Unfortunately only available in three calibers: 243 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Winchester.

Turqua has just announced the 270 Winchester and 30-06 calibers to their line-up. Standard action receiver of course, but still very sweet.

What's not to like!........:)

Last edited:
Certainly close to it ! I'm on the waiting list at my local GS for (hopefully) one of the walnut Stevens in 6.5 CM...sold em out at 569.99...the synthetic ones were 459.99...I'd take that one too if there was no wood available

The Savage Stevens models are entry level Turqua guns and are substantially less money than the deluxe Turqua guns.

The Stevens models have one magazine, not two, the wood stock isn't as nice, the bolt is matte, not polished, have no sights, no threaded muzzle and other than those very important things literally are the same.

They shoot as accurate, are reliable and are superior to an entry level Savage Axis.

The Stevens barrels are 20" and 22" I believe. The deluxe Turqua guns come in 18.5", 20", 22" and 24". Your choice.

TURQUA - ATA (ataarms.com)

Turqua has just announced the 270 Winchester and 30-06 calibers to their line-up. Standard action receiver of course, but still very sweet.

Last edited:
The Savage Stevens models are entry level Turqua guns and are substantially less money than the deluxe Turqua guns.

The Stevens models have one magazine, not two, the wood stock isn't as nice, the bolt is matte, not polished, have no sights, no threaded muzzle and other than those very important things literally are the same.

They shoot as accurate, are reliable and are superior to an entry level Savage Axis.

The Stevens barrels are 20" and 22" I believe. The deluxe Turqua guns come in 18.5", 20", 22" and 24". Your choice.

TURQUA - ATA (ataarms.com)

They are a beautiful lookin gun for sure !! Love the laminate and that Monte Carlo stock is eye catching as well. No sights or muzzle thread is moot for me...same as a spare mag. I'm almost 64 and never lost one in my lifetime...lol ...and with deteriorating health issues, the chance of me losing one now is almost impossible. :(

Love to have the 24 inch barrel option tho as opposed to the 22...but by the same token, I hunted successfully with 22 in bbls for a lot of years(original Browning A-Bolt stainless stalkers)..no issues and none of the deer and bear knew the diff..LOL

The Stevens barrels look to be a bit thicker contour ? Are they ? It almost look like it in the pics.

Oh well..see what this yr brings for my dwindling health...that will dictate what, if anything else, gets added to my "want list" before my "needs list"
Cheers...Kevin

Back
Top Bottom