Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BCL Px19 foxbat did anyone who ordered got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rescueman1961 View Post
    Sounds like a sour grapes comment from a guy who wishes he got in on this firearm. Your loss Sucka!
    Haha, ok buddy. As the other two gentlemen stated, we'll see who the sucker is. Also, I seen the first day these went on preorder, I thought to myself "who in their right mind would preorder a BCL ANYTHING", especially when real, working, actually made firearms were available.

Rob at Taccom also told me they were ready to be shipped and it all has to go through North Sylva.

North Sylva have ignored my messages.

I think 65 of them were sold publicly and an estimated 8 were done to dealers.

Something for everyone to remember: you will always see the problem rifles here and you will not see the larger number of unaffected rifles. Most people don’t come online to compliment, only to complain. Everything I have from BCL has been fine.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Foxbat but admittedly I am slightly displeased with the recent lack of communication. The earliest communications of the preorder have been very clear that “this will not be fast, and we have some problems with fabrication but we are outsourcing certain parts to proven manufacturers.”

It’s fine if you don’t want to preorder anything, and you have every right to not purchase something not readily available. Some people feel otherwise. Instead of ripping on fellow posters for doing so, maybe just keep it to yourself. You have no lesson to learn here and hopefully no one loses out.

Quote Originally Posted by xTHERUMOURMILLx View Post
    Rob at Taccom also told me they were ready to be shipped and it all has to go through North Sylva.

Something for everyone to remember: you will always see the problem rifles here and you will not see the larger number of unaffected rifles. Most people don’t come online to compliment, only to complain. Everything I have from BCL has been fine.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Foxbat but admittedly I am slightly displeased with the recent lack of communication. The earliest communications of the preorder have been very clear that “this will not be fast, and we have some problems with fabrication but we are outsourcing certain parts to proven manufacturers.”

It’s fine if you don’t want to preorder anything, and you have every right to not purchase something not readily available. Some people feel otherwise. Instead of ripping on fellow posters for doing so, maybe just keep it to yourself. You have no lesson to learn here and hopefully no one loses out.

Arguing that only the people with problems speak up still leaves a ridiculously high level of problems, one that would be completely unacceptable from a real company that didn’t exist only in the barren consumer wasteland of canada. Smells like cope to me.

As to hope in one hand and poop in the other, you know what one fills up faster, and that one comes with a BCL logo.

Keep in mind, they could have pumped out thousands of polymer glock style frames knowing what was on the line, instead they screwed the pooch with a full metal frame they clearly don’t have the skills and capabilities for. Hence why its not being sold in the usa and why they’re producing less than 80.

Well said and thankyou for your insight��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    There is hubris on both sides of the NEA/BCL debate.

I've been a customer of both renditions of this company over several model of firearms they have produced, the latest being the Bison.
    I'd say I'm very familiar with their product, and if they are consistent with one thing, it is they over think and under achieve.
    I don't think it is fair to say that we only see the negative on this site, and in fact we have over the years seen people here try to 'pump their tires' - me included.

'round about the time they offered up the Foxbat, the PSA daggers came available.
    I have experience with PSA's AR stuff and it is budget, but quality. PSA consistently punches above their weight class.
    I had zero hesitation getting a Dagger and it has been solid in the ~1500 rounds I've fired through it.
    It hasn't seen much use admittedly, but zero issues with respect to both the manufacture and operation in that time.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescueman1961 View Post
    Sounds like a sour grapes comment from a guy who wishes he got in on this firearm. Your loss Sucka!
    please provide us with a 'stress test'. 50 rounds should do.
    Www.nobaddeh.ca
    Ted Was Right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    There is hubris on both sides of the NEA/BCL debate.

I've been a customer of both renditions of this company over several model of firearms they have produced, the latest being the Bison.
    I'd say I'm very familiar with their product, and if they are consistent with one thing, it is they over think and under achieve.
    I don't think it is fair to say that we only see the negative on this site, and in fact we have over the years seen people here try to 'pump their tires' - me included.

'round about the time they offered up the Foxbat, the PSA daggers came available.
    I have experience with PSA's AR stuff and it is budget, but quality. PSA consistently punches above their weight class.
    I had zero hesitation getting a Dagger and it has been solid in the ~1500 rounds I've fired through it.
    It hasn't seen much use admittedly, but zero issues with respect to both the manufacture and operation in that time.
    You nailed it right here.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Regular
    So obviously, no one who ordered got anything so far. Been a year now, i mean i am willing to be a bit more patient but not bull####ed. Last communication with BCL was they were starting to ship. NORTH SILVA, can you give us a true update on how many have been shipped yet? Can you put your foot down with your manufacturerand get answers?

Patience has limits

Thank you

This kind of thing is truly retarded. How can they sell a product and have transfers approved, but NO PRODUCT SHIPPED ? Something stinks really bad here......
    My condolences to those who ordered.
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    This kind of thing is truly [ridiculous]. How can they sell a product and have transfers approved, but NO PRODUCT SHIPPED ? Something stinks really bad here......
    My condolences to those who ordered.
    3 years down the line the rcmp will deem them converted autos. Wonder if anyone will have one by then?
    Last edited by brandon_ha; 11-12-2023 at 11:02 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast