Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BCL Px19 foxbat did anyone who ordered got it?

Everyone who passed on this garbage has been enjoying their PSA Daggers this past year (which were available when the dingbat was announced). Good luck guys.

Where are the Dingbats boys? Haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    Where are the Dingbats boys? Haha
    Cool story Bro!
    What was the point of this post?
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Dang, someone should slap NS and BCLs nuts and get them going. I'd be pretty pissed. Hopefully the guns reach you guys soon and hopefully they work fine

Quote Originally Posted by pirate604 View Post
    Cool story Bro!
    What was the point of this post?
    Good question. I almost bought one just to have one more gun in the stable. WTF is wrong with that? Buddy is just angry at the world I guess, pathetic really. Most are aware of BCL by now, it doesn't change the fact it was an opportunity for another gun.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    it doesn't change the fact it was an opportunity for another gun.
    You're acting like it was the only option, meanwhile no-one actually has one yet. At this point it was an opportunity for a registration certificate for hot air.

God forbid someone who bought one gets their life turned upside down by the horse cops before these magically appear. I sincerely doubt the royal gestapo will believe that it hasn’t showed up yet. After all, its been over a year now… any competent company would have this done long ago.

I would be unsurprised if its revealed they don't have the money to actually produce them and this is all a sham.

CGN Regular
    They reached out finally saying they were being assembled and painted after what they hope to be shipping by late december.

BtW, those pissing on this product i hope you are wrong. Ill let you know my comments once i get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Paz1975 View Post
    They reached out finally saying they were being assembled and painted after what they hope to be shipping by late december.

BtW, those pissing on this product i hope you are wrong. I’ll let you know my comments once i get mine.
    This shipping date has changed multiple times already.

I am glad to see I am not the only one. I try to support BCL as much as I can, but I feel like this whole process could have been handled a bit better regarding communication. From what I recall there were 66-68 people who managed to get their money in and paperwork processed in time. I had tried twice on the last year or so to get updates from BCL and wasn’t thrilled with how they responded. I have since sent requests to SFRC so they can inquire on my behalf and it has worked better to know what the current status is of the pistols, whether they were in the middle of a machining process or off to be cerakoted. I really hope they live up to our expectations. I can understand peoples hesitance and criticism of this process and BCL, I absolutely accept being a bit of a Guinea pig for this pistol, I just feel a lot of frustrations could have been avoided with a little more communication.

Hey all Foxbat owners,join the FB group and keep up to date by real owners with real info.

BCL PX19 Foxbat Owners https://www.facebook.com/groups/1385...are_group_link

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast