Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BCL Px19 foxbat did anyone who ordered got it?

CGN Regular

BCL Px19 foxbat did anyone who ordered got it?

According to BCL they have started shipping them. Still waiting on mine and wondereing if any of you did get their order. I understand they will be amazing, but frankly its been a year now that i have paid for my good and have yet to see anyone mention anything.

North Sylva, no updates?

Thank you

I ran into Rob at taccom. He said what he was making for you guys was truly something special. Wishing I had ordered one

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...CL-PX19-Foxbat

This thread has the most updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    I ran into Rob at taccom. He said what he was making for you guys was truly something special. Wishing I had ordered one

Vaporware with a registration certificate is still vaporware.

You guys should have ordered the PSA Daggers that were readily available when this garbage was announced.

Sounds like a sour grapes comment from a guy who wishes he got in on this firearm. Your loss Sucka!

Quote Originally Posted by Paz1975 View Post
    According to BCL they have started shipping them. Still waiting on mine and wondereing if any of you did get their order. I understand they will be amazing, but frankly its been a year now that i have paid for my good and have yet to see anyone mention anything.

North Sylva, no updates?

Thank you
    SFRC just advised me that they wrapping up the cerakoting and will be sent to the distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rescueman1961 View Post
    Sounds like a sour grapes comment from a guy who wishes he got in on this firearm. Your loss Sucka!
    I already have a glock, and having had my hands on the sample, and having seen robs work, I’d suggest you hold your gloating til your foxbat actually arrives, and you can then talk about how happy you are with it, if it works.

Considering bcl cant get a proven platform like an ar180 to work, their reinvention of the glock-wheel is dubious, especially when the only thing they did well previously was injection molding.

Keep in mind, back before the oic (do you remember that?) their ars were poorly built and suffered from qc issues, the public was their beta testers then. You signed up to be an alpha test. I sincerely hope they dont deliver you a sh*tsandwich, but rob has a poor track record.

I think they made less than 100
    "Sometimes you gotta wash away the paint, and reveal to the world the jackass that is hiding beneath." - Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Rescueman1961 View Post
    I think anyone that bought into a BCL pre order is the last person to be calling others a sucker.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast