Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Back In Stock: SS-211

52871242138_708d4ec85e_c.jpg

All New Features.
  • Now optionally available in Mid-Size Configuration, with Length of Pull increased to 13" and barrel extended to 12.2", increasing shootability while still maintaining compact dimensions.
  • Now optionally available with Satin Finish option.
  • Back in stock after 6 months, limited supply, expected to sell out quickly.
  • Starting at just $499
  • The SS-211 compact Over/Under 12GA was specifically designed for the Canadian market to feature a lightweight and compact design in a NON-RESTRICTED package

More Info & Ordering

53298983854_fab04b5ae0_b.jpg

53298859003_f629a0c837_b.jpg

53298859028_52eddc8623_c.jpg

I use this one as my ATV gun. Beat up a bit but still works like a charm.
Tempted on the satin nickel one now...

BTW, the holster is highly recommended for bush use. It does take a while to "break in" the leather tho.

I use this one as my ATV gun. Beat up a bit but still works like a charm.
Tempted on the satin nickel one now...

BTW, the holster is highly recommended for bush use. It does take a while to "break in" the leather tho.

Thank-you for the business and kind words!

Shotgun holster-do not purchase

Thank-you for the business!

Do not purchase their shotgun holster. I recently purchased a ss-211 gun and holster and payed $200 for the holster. The gun does not sit snug in the holster and is not usable. I have spent 2 weeks back and forth with the company and they still have not done anything to correct the problem.

Do not purchase their shotgun holster. I recently purchased a ss-211 gun and holster and payed $200 for the holster. The gun does not sit snug in the holster and is not usable. I have spent 2 weeks back and forth with the company and they still have not done anything to correct the problem.

Please pm with order number, we will investigate. Perhaps you had ordered a mid size but received a standard holster by mistake?

Back
Top Bottom