Thread: Client Equipment consignment

Client Equipment consignment

As a request from our customer we will be doing a trial run of having a space for our customers to post/cosign their equipment, this service is ONLY for our clients that have upgraded with HTTI and want to sell their previous equipment.

These will NOT be on our store, please contact info@htti.ca, EMT ONLY
    These are great for training purposes, having fun, air soft etc. Sold as NOVELTY purposes only, and is NOT meant to be used as bullet resistant equipment, no warranty sold as is

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
    Last edited by HTTI Canada; 12-11-2023 at 03:16 AM.

HTTI Canada
    info@htti.ca
    www.htti.ca
    (647) 391-8858

Skeezy.

We will now be working with our customers on the price to help these finds new homes quickly.

HTTI Canada
    info@htti.ca
    www.htti.ca
    (647) 391-8858

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Skeezy.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkyle View Post
    Why?
    Well Kyle, if you were in any circles about armour in canada youd know that reputation is critical, and muddying that by selling another companies falsely claimed NIJ armour really devalues their own. (Alleged, although more convincing) nij certificates.

Canarmour isn't nij certified.

And frankly with htti willing to hock it on their website even as a novelty makes me seriously question their own products. Especially since they still don’t appear on the NIJ list of certified products.

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/equipment...stant-armor#-1

CGN Regular
    They stated that it is for novelty, and they also stated that it won't be placed on their website - it is available here only.

Plenty of chinese armor has test videos from consumers showing its effectiveness, regardless of certifications. I don't see how this is "skeezy" in the slightest. Helping to consign peoples gear when they trade up is an excellent service in my mind. I'd rather be wearing a phonebook than nothing if it comes down to needing armor - if budget only allows "novelty" armor that just happens to be functional albeit uncertified then i'd love to have it.

Well Kyle, if you were in any circles about armour in canada youd know that reputation is critical, and muddying that by selling another companies falsely claimed NIJ armour really devalues their own. (Alleged, although more convincing) nij certificates.

And frankly with htti willing to hock it on their website even as a novelty makes me seriously question their own products. Especially since they still don’t appear on the NIJ list of certified products.

These will NOT be on our website, and this will be the place for our customers to list their old equipment, many people buy armor related stuff just for fun and have no intention of being in a gunfight.

edit:
    We respect everyone has their own opinions, and your free to make it and move on, lets keep things on track
    Last edited by HTTI Canada; 11-08-2023 at 05:49 PM.

HTTI Canada
    info@htti.ca
    www.htti.ca
    (647) 391-8858