The all new Famae flat top.

Colin L

Regular
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Check it out folks, the all new Famae flat tops.
Available from Tactical Imports:

540.jpg
542.jpg
543.jpg

Attachments

• 540.jpg
    540.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18,310
  • 542.jpg
    542.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 18,245
  • 543.jpg
    543.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18,286
Last edited:
The 543 is calling my name, does anyone know if SG 550 stocks fit As well? The 543s stock and grip look awful.

Also, just read about a problem with the bolt hitting the folding stock adapter. Home modification required that leaves a hole in the back? Can anyone who has one confirm?

Last edited:
I think I'm in love. That thing is beautiful. This is the first time I've considered spending that amount of money on a rifle. It's a gamble though on how long it will be legal.

Okay they got me, I was wrong when I said it was unlikely for more SG540 firearms to be imported.

I assumed that with Chile switching to the galil that more sg540 firearms were not going to be in the pipeline for years.

That was CSC who ordered famae's with ar15 magwells but got the standard version with proprietary mag wells.

TI is upfront that they aren't offering AR magwells with this surprise import.

Are these mags proprietary? I thought there was something about the famae and the wrong mags being ordered or something?

the .308 mags are proprietary (and expensive), the 5.56 mags are interchangeable with SG550 magazines (also expensive) There were cheap SG550 mag packs available a few years back made by Dominion Arms if I remember correctly so there are a good amount floating around

Your mortgage payment is only $1000?
My mortgage is almost double the rifle cost. Half a mortgage payment for a rifle

We bought our place in 2009 and between my wife and I we already own the place and have put on a Quonset Hut, new deck and pool. Our mortgage payment was 667.00 a month and 160$ a month for tax. Which was even cheaper than renting in 2009. We don’t make a ton of money but we also only pay property tax and upkeep now. No loans or credit cards and I’ll keep it that way if I can. Nothing hurts worse than being in debt!

Back
Top Bottom