Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424344454647

Thread: The all new Famae flat top.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We met with them at SHOT currently they are expected to ship in April. They have to get permits and it is taking a long time

Just to recap they are being provided free of charge to all owners from our shipment/import. We will also be supplying with them the missing cleaning kit and sling as well, free of charge.

We are also working on more 542 mags to come in as well. We are getting extra as it seems there is a shortage currently
    Any word on those things that were promised?

My dear friend @Mikehenrybell is waiting and April is almost over!!

Can't believe my dumb ass missed this with all the T81M underfolder hype. Got to many 81s now and zero 308 goodness
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by derek2007 View Post
    Can't believe my dumb ass missed this with all the T81M underfolder hype. Got to many 81s now and zero 308 goodness
    you're not missing much. it is nice but honestly very cheaply made, the handguards are a quarter inch too short. The grips are so flimsy they twist in your hand. And the optic mount is absolute crap, there is a distance between the aluminum picatinny and the flat top of about 20-30 thousands of an inch and it flexes. For the money there are a few more nicer options more modern. BCL is coming out with a 308 the tavor the crusader, Gotenda has an M1, it's nice to have in a collection if you can throw the cash around.

Where are the Tavors?
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    Where are the Tavors?
    Buy used. they will be back in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    I think I'm in love. That thing is beautiful. This is the first time I've considered spending that amount of money on a rifle. It's a gamble though on how long it will be legal.
    Isn't it unrestricted?