CZ Bren 2 Ms 5.56 11" Mexican Forces (Restricted)

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: 91451MX.

Comes with 3 M-Lok rail attachments and one 5/30rd magazine.

Have an inscription of S.D.N. Mexico Cd. Mx. (Originally engraved for Mexican forces.)

THESE ARE BRAND NEW PRODUCTION, NOT SURPLUS. Once they are all sold we will not be able to get any more.

Stocking Dealers:
- CRAFM
- Calgary Shooting Centre
- West Coast Hunting
- G4C Sports
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Tenda
- True North Arms
- Prophet River Firearms
- Reliable Gun

WYRcGTe.jpg

J9jvXNz.jpg

Hol5JCn.jpg

lSN9n0l.png

Last edited:
Wonder if these will encounter the same fate as the X95 that were eventually considered "converted autos" being that these were made for the Mexican Forces?

Wonder if these will encounter the same fate as the X95 that were eventually considered "converted autos" being that these were made for the Mexican Forces?

Should be ok as new production on semi auto receivers.

Would be cool to have one.

Bah restricted. Govt would love to.get its hands on this. Better to mod the barrel and offer NR. No one wants a bullseye on their back.

Bah restricted. Govt would love to.get its hands on this. Better to mod the barrel and offer NR. No one wants a bullseye on their back.

Kind of defeats the purpose of this special SBR no?

This would make a great addition to those that were lucky enough to get the Colt Ar15 Lowers that the Mexican Forces had done up for them.

That is... interesting claim. Which part of Bren 2 do you call "receiver"? Have you seen full auto Bren 2 to make such a claim?

I just went off the picture NS provided in the OP.

They said new production, it's clearly marked as they claim, and doesn't have auto... so.... should be good.

It's not like anyone buying this doesn't already know the gun control situation and risks.

Should be ok as new production on semi auto receivers.

Would be cool to have one.

The FA gun has lightening cut and the receiver is monolithic out to the gas block.

The gun in the picture is not the same gun as the cool dude with black outed face.

I just went off the picture NS provided in the OP.

They said new production, it's clearly marked as they claim, and doesn't have auto... so.... should be good.

It's not like anyone buying this doesn't already know the gun control situation and risks.

Legal receiver or frame with Bren 2 would be it's "upper receiver". While fully automatic ones look different outside (see Greentips comments), I haven't held one yet to claim it is different from semi-auto inside, I will keep my best guess to myself. But most if not all select auto logic is contained in non-regulated lower. Regardless of this funny legal and technical fact - this "Mexican" upper looks like civilian one (including "Ms") except of markings. Lower also looks "civilian".

These seem like regular civilian models with an engraving. It would have been more interesting if they were the bren2s models like the US got when they first released with full picatinny rails.

Well I got one on order, picked up my MSW parts kit while I was doing so too... :kickInTheNuts:
Let's hope this ins't good money after bad on a repeat situation lol.

These seem like regular civilian models with an engraving. It would have been more interesting if they were the bren2s models like the US got when they first released with full picatinny rails.

This version of Bren 2 includes 3 pieces of M-Lok picatinny rails.

Back
Top Bottom