Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sale?

Cool Black Friday Sale?

Hey Wolverine Supplies, will you guys be having a sale for Black Friday? Or at the very least offer free shipping? I’m eyeing something that I really want and I was wondering if I should wait or just “pull the trigger”
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Alright, just for context, I’ve been trying to find info on Black Friday sales at Wolverine. By doing some research I found they had sales in 2021, 2020, 2019, and perhaps further back.

In 2021 a survey was run by Mr. Wolverine .303 that may have shed some light on the frustrations of dealing with Black Friday sales (and perhaps yearly sales in general). Feedback from the CGN public was mixed.

Here’s the thread: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-your-thoughts

I’m not sure there was a 2022 BF Sale at Wolverine Supplies as there’s no info, and perhaps it’s too late to announce a BF 2023 sale considering it’s just around the corner (Nov 24th).

You can find our Black Friday Sale Items here!
    https://wolverinesupplies.com/shop/s...s/discount-den

We also had a Canadian black Friday sale! in case you missed it last month! Everyone knows you need to check the website on the daily. ;P As well there is a $200 rebate on Sako S20's right now!

In-stock items only, for purchases made during the sale only. Sale ends next week!
    Adapt or Die CGN. Adapt or die.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Heck yeah!

You saved us a bunch of money. We were going to buy two tikkas and spare magazines today but you raised the price overnight. $2200 sale missed.

Quote Originally Posted by elKrusto View Post
    You saved us a bunch of money. We were going to buy two tikkas and spare magazines today but you raised the price overnight. $2200 sale missed.
    I showed my buddy the Tikka Compact 22-250 cause he had been looking for one for awhile. He says "Nice, ill order it tomorrow"
    Next morning he sends me a screenshot and same thing, the price went up $110. He said "I don't need it that bad anymore." So thats another sale missed.
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same. Thats why life is hard.

Yup. I was surprised too. The ad says SALE ENDS NEXT WEEK......it didn't mention anything about raising the prices over $100 in the middle of the sale. Very disapointing to say the least. Now it is a better deal to buy from many other vendors for the same price but they offer FREE SHIPPING and wolverine does NOT.

Mossbergs on for a great price!

Quote Originally Posted by elKrusto View Post
    Yup. I was surprised too. The ad says SALE ENDS NEXT WEEK......it didn't mention anything about raising the prices over $100 in the middle of the sale. Very disapointing to say the least. Now it is a better deal to buy from many other vendors for the same price but they offer FREE SHIPPING and wolverine does NOT.
    Im not knocking Wolverine, its their business and they can operate how they choose. And i've bought a few items from them with 0 issues. But, this same thing turned me off a Tikka T3X Laminate stainless 270 wsm back in Aug-Sept when they had a massive Tikka sale. Im a sucker for a lam/stainless, and I like a 270 wsm. I placed the order online, never charged me shipping. Got a phone call the next day, they wanted another $75 to ship it, and i'm 2 hours away from them and was tied up with work so I couldn't go get it. So I said politely I don't need it that bad but Id pay 50% of shipping, but they didn't want to do that either. So they refunded me and I moved on. Then in October they slashed the price even more, like another $175 less than the first time I bought it, so I bought it online and drove to pick it up as I was on days off. They woulda made more money splitting shipping with me the first time. But I wasn't going to complain, I got a Lam/Stainless for less than the reg price syn/stainless tax in.

A buddy of mine (Same one who wanted that compact 22-250) bought 3 guns from them for their local buck night fundraiser this year. He bought all 3 guns in person, got home (2 hour drive one way) and looked at the receipt to hand in to get refunded and noticed it said 6.5 creedmoor. Weird, he wanted a 6.5-300 wby, so he looks at the box, 6.5 creed. Opens the box, a vanguard in 6.5 creed. So he had to drive all the way back to them to swap it for the right rifle, the 6.5-300 wby. Now he admitted some fault, saying he should have double checked before he left but handing someone the wrong gun is kind of a big deal.

Im all for supporting the small guys, the ma n pa shops. So even with these hiccups, I still deal with them. But that being said, I still shop around and if my "go-to" shop has something thats a few bucks more, they get my business
    Last edited by hunter-4-life; 11-24-2023 at 12:02 AM.
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same. Thats why life is hard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Would have liked to see some spotting scopes on sale...
    Yeah I support PPC
    Pierre Poilievre for Canada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast