Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: MDT Black Friday 2023

CGN Regular
    I got my stuff a few days after I ordered. I think I’m putting together a 1/4 bore creedmoor in the spring with either a ks arms or cadex 7 stars action and maybe an ibi barrel. I love the fact that we are getting a decent gun industry in Canada where we can build a high end custom with almost all canadian parts and at a reasonable price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I got my stuff a few days after I ordered. I think I’m putting together a 1/4 bore creedmoor in the spring with either a ks arms or cadex 7 stars action and maybe an ibi barrel. I love the fact that we are getting a decent gun industry in Canada where we can build a high end custom with almost all canadian parts and at a reasonable price.
    Is it really all that "Canadian" when it's Chinese-source materials and manufactured and assembled using a labour force that's half immigrants? Honest question.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Is it really all that "Canadian" when it's Chinese-source materials and manufactured and assembled using a labour force that's half immigrants? Honest question.
    Are things really that bad? Maybe mdt wants to chime in on this topic? We have aluminum smelters in Canada, I can’t see it coming from somewhere else.

I was actually wondering where their stuff is made. I actually took a quick look around my stuff and couldn’t see a “made in …” anywhere and I’m guessing their sales in the states dwarf what they sell in Canada I thought maybe it was made down there

Order updated. Eta was 1st week of Feb 2024 and now its shipped on it's way to me.

It's a Christmas miracle ��

Thanks MDT.
    --Merry Christmas.

I am very happy with my MDT stuff and their excellent customer service.

10/10 would buy again!

“Somewhere out there, right now, someone is practicing. And when you meet him, he will win." Unknown

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789