Rpal still worth getting?

TB97

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have had my pal for almost a year now and I'm wondering if its worth getting your restricted still even though you cant get handguns anymore. The only restricted rifle i found so far i would like and can afford is a m1 carbine, is there any other reasonably priced restricted rifles you can get?

i have had my pal for almost a year now and I'm wondering if its worth getting your restricted still even though you cant get handguns anymore. The only restricted rifle i found so far i would like and can afford is a m1 carbine, is there any other reasonably priced restricted rifles you can get?

not really but I would get it anyways in case some kind of opportunity opens up and you never know if it will be an advantage down the road.

also, why not buy a cheap semi and have fun until its banned

Still worth getting. I cant currently think of anything decently price but i am thinking some restricted rifles will start trickling in. Probably in the 9mm type. I among others are hoping for the ternion 9mm

IRG has the Henry homesteader if you want a 16" barrelled restricted 9mm, price is reasonable.

"Freezing the market" definitely reduces the reasons to get an Rpal.

i think ill just go get it, i have spent $150 on much more useless things haha. Hopefully one day handguns come back on the market. the only restricted rifle i have found that i really want is the m1 carbine i shot a friend of mines a few years ago and i quite liked it.

There for sure isn't much options out there right now for restricted rifles. I haven't heard of those ternions before i just checked them out, looks like they make some real nice stuff! hopefully they come onto the market soon. that tactical .308 lever action they make is very nice, same with the 9mm smg

IRG has the Henry homesteader if you want a 16" barrelled restricted 9mm, price is reasonable.

"Freezing the market" definitely reduces the reasons to get an Rpal.

Never heard of the homesteader before i just checked it out that is for sure something i would be interested in, looks like a real nice rifle! price for sure isn't bad either.

Still worth getting. I cant currently think of anything decently price but i am thinking some restricted rifles will start trickling in. Probably in the 9mm type. I among others are hoping for the ternion 9mm

Ternion 9mm? Never heard of it. Got more info?

I'm assuming it's a semi auto w/ detachable mags? If so, if it doesn't make it to our market soon we'll be SOL, c21 is about to ban new models of semi autos with detachable mags.

i have had my pal for almost a year now and I'm wondering if its worth getting your restricted....

Absolutely worth getting!
Join the restricted class with restricted rifles and restricted shotguns and wait for handguns to come back soon.

Absolutely worth getting!
Join the restricted class with restricted rifles and restricted shotguns and wait for handguns to come back soon.

Next time my local gun shop has a restricted class I'm going to do it, im hoping in the next couple years handgun sales come back. i got my normal pal back a month after the handgun freeze so i was too late.

I opted to skip the RPAL but given the regular PAL waits I'm beginning to think I should have to be ready. I also may or may not have reminded myself of how fun handguns...

I always thought that the last Conservative govt should have combined the licensee in to one under the premise of a "gun is a gun is gun" and also a change that would increase the knowledge and safety of Canadians and we all know how important education is... :)

Back
Top Bottom