Mag panic buy situation

This is a ridiculous attempt by TNA to create a panic buying frenzy for their product. Capitalism at its finest, but entirely unnecessary. There are plenty of factory 10 rd pistol mags available and will be totally legal. In addition, by the time any laws or OIC's come into practice, there will have been an election, and all this stupidity will be quashed. So no panic buying required. Sorry TNA. But good try.

I dunno man. Sounds like they got the same news we did, and said hey we’re gonna try to keep up with the demand (because demands always increases when they suggest prohibiting an item).

I think if it was an attempt to squeeze money out of us, they’d have increased the prices before they posted this.

We’re lucky to have suppliers that understand the “get em before they’re gone” attitude. They could he saying “we’re halting all sales for fear of the government” or some bs. I mean, dude if you do my want mags don’t buy mags.

I dunno man. Sounds like they got the same news we did, and said hey we’re gonna try to keep up with the demand (because demands always increases when they suggest prohibiting an item).

I think if it was an attempt to squeeze money out of us, they’d have increased the prices before they posted this.

We’re lucky to have suppliers that understand the “get em before they’re gone” attitude. They could he saying “we’re halting all sales for fear of the government” or some bs. I mean, dude if you do my want mags don’t buy mags.

If C21 gets fortied into law, it would take a long time for the conservatives to reverse it and they would need a majority parliment to do so. It's not for certain the conservatives would overturn c21. Pretty risky for a PM to say he is working to reverse a ban on Ar15's lol not good publicity

If C21 gets fortied into law, it would take a long time for the conservatives to reverse it and they would need a majority parliment to do so. It's not for certain the conservatives would overturn c21. Pretty risky for a PM to say he is working to reverse a ban on Ar15's lol not good publicity

C21 has nothing to do with the ban on ARs. That's the 2020 OIC and it could be over turned very quickly... You're right about c21 potentially not being touched by the conservatives but PP sure talks the talk. We will have to hold him to account.

Hey, I'm just curious, what is the reason that most Canadians were compliant during the lockdowns? Is it due to the fact that the government was good its citizens many years ago, so many people believe that the government would never harm them?

Might have something to do with the 24/7 fear campaign from the government and its paid for media (propoganda). Also, Canadians are generally apathetic and compliant. Look at the state of our schools with the woke chit.

No where does it say riveted mags are the same as modifiable mags. It takes more than 8 seconds to remove a rivet, you need a drill, bits, and for that reporter, he would have needed to pick up the proper size rivet and a pop rivet tool. Im sure any of the lie berals reading in love your comments, its like your handing them your compilance on a silver platter and nothing has been made official.

They are saying that mags will have to be made to hold only the max allowed by law. So 5 rounds for a rifle and 10 for a pistol. Any mag that has a capacity above that has to be modified in some manner to reduce capacity. This reporter basically made public what we’ve always known. If you want to be a criminal all it takes is a drill and drill bit.

They are saying that mags will have to be made to hold only the max allowed by law. So 5 rounds for a rifle and 10 for a pistol. Any mag that has a capacity above that has to be modified in some manner to reduce capacity. This reporter basically made public what we’ve always known. If you want to be a criminal all it takes is a drill and drill bit.
Why are they assuming we’re going to do that though. I don’t get it. It’s illegal to do that.

please remove, didnt reply with quote

its not like they actually have the ability to enforce these laws anyways. fear is their greatest weapon. they dont have the resources to see inside everyone's homes, the police are so woefully understaffed they cant even handle the real crimes like auto theft, human, drug, and weapon trafficking.

Why are they assuming we’re going to do that though. I don’t get it. It’s illegal to do that.

Same reason they prohibit firearms that are easily converted to full auto with a replacement trigger group. Doing the full auto conversion is unlawful in itself. Importing the full auto trigger group is unlawful. But by prohibiting the firearm that can accept it the world becomes infinitely more safe. Rainbows and unicorns and all that.

I always thought bolt carriers in Canada are neutered so you can’t just drop in a trigger and convert to full auto.

I always thought bolt carriers in Canada are neutered so you can’t just drop in a trigger and convert to full auto.
Different firearms do full auto differently and thus different parts have been modified or prohibited for different firearms.
For example, of all the many parts needed to make an AR15 full auto only the full auto sear and certain removal of material on the lower receiver were prohibited.
When I had a Modern Sporter I had a full auto bolt carrier group in it.

Last edited:
How old are you, exactly? Grow up and stop the name calling. Dividing our ranks only helps our enemy. You've been an adult long enough, I shouldn't have to explain adult behavior to you. He'll do him, you do you.

Old enough to have balls and say no to tyranny!

Stand together? Yes, I wish everyone would stop this insanity of being sheep.

Line up for the slaughter and you will become a slave.

No thanks.

I for one will not become a slave to a tyrannical and corrupt Liberal Government.

For the sheep, get another booster, turn in your mags, heck turn in your guns, but do not cry when you become a slave or worse, slated for the cattle car.........:(

Hey, I'm just curious, what is the reason that most Canadians were compliant during the lockdowns? Is it due to the fact that the government was good its citizens many years ago, so many people believe that the government would never harm them?

Because they use fear!.....:(

FEAR is the new virus!

Back
Top Bottom