Thread: Warrior X4 Firearm Light

Warrior X4 Firearm Light

The Warrior X4 is the weapon light that the Odin wish it was. It outclasses the Odin in ever way except for not having a (laser) option.

I am presently using it on my shotgun with a different mount than what came in the kit, when mounted it still allows access to the charging port without removal.

One thing I didn't realize when I purchased was that it came with a (5yr warranty promise) until I seen it on the box, what a awesome surprise. It also has a nice foam cut out insert that houses everything including, X 2 rubber damping stick on pieces & X 2 hook & loop for the remote switch.

The coiled remote wire is an awesome option, & it would be great if Olight had some "longer" or (different length options) non coiled versions. I have no doubts that this light will be able to sustain the punishment a shotgun can do to a light & perform as it was intended. Excellent work Olight.

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Thank you for your appreciation and support for the Warrior X4! I have checked your suggestion regarding the coiled remote, and I will pass it along to our engineers for consideration. Cheers!

Email: vicky_zhuang@olightworld.com

Use the coupon code CGN10 to get 10% off
    except products on sale and X9R Marauder

I have the warrior X3 in desert tan from last year and it is my go to light whenever I step out at night. Super bright at 2,300 lumens and 78,000 Candela to boot! Just crazy power and beam, lights up the yard and down the road with ease.
    Will be purchasing a second one for sure this week!
    I just wish I had this light years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1812 View Post
    I have the warrior X3 in desert tan from last year and it is my go to light whenever I step out at night. Super bright at 2,300 lumens and 78,000 Candela to boot! Just crazy power and beam, lights up the yard and down the road with ease.
    Will be purchasing a second one for sure this week!
    I just wish I had this light years ago.

I have to agree with your statement, also picked up a Seeker 4 Pro 4600 lumens, what a flood light!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA