For Those Days You Need To Dig A Hole On Your Property Fast.......

Use to have a MM25 diesel Mini 16” bucket full cab heater radio put about 2k on it! Japanese company was upraging to newer equipment so they sold for. Song 12K and selling them. IMG_0324.jpgIMG_0324.jpg

this is a Micro. And could be so handy.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 699
For acreage/ hobbiest that’s not a bad price, but the real question is do they have at least one of the 2 standard control patterns or did they develop the pictures reverse when they were stealing the design and come up with a backwards reverse gong show pattern?

Hahaha, you guys that think $5300 is a good price need to learn how to shop around. Ritchie Brothers just sold close to 400 of these mini hoes in the last month at a few different auction in Sask.

Along with all the extra fees that go with an auction and transportation home, what did they sell for all in ?

Along with all the extra fees that go with an auction and transportation home, what did they sell for all in ?

Well 10% buyers fee on your winning bid price, then 12% tax on that total. If you are out of province you may not have to pay PST. I know with some online ordering that is the case, not sure about auctions. I know when I buy at the Alberta auctions there is no PST charged.

Transportation depends on where you live, I'm fortunate enough to have 6 Ritchie Brothers locations within 700km radius, so it's a day trip and a tank or 2 of fuel depending on what I'm picking up.

Well 10% buyers fee on your winning bid price, then 12% tax on that total. If you are out of province you may not have to pay PST. I know with some online ordering that is the case, not sure about auctions. I know when I buy at the Alberta auctions there is no PST charged.

Transportation depends on where you live, I'm fortunate enough to have 6 Ritchie Brothers locations within 700km radius, so it's a day trip and a tank or 2 of fuel depending on what I'm picking up.

The province of Alberta has 5% GST only, there is no PST there, hence why you were not charged PST.

God Bless Alberta for this!........:)

They are all sold now. Because we are not a factory stocking dealer there is no warranty. Factory stocking dealer provide 1 year, however they will also retail in the $9500 range due to the wholesale price they paid.

Its a rough deal for dealers and consumers as they initially paid a much higher price and then a bunch were put on the market through other means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom