CZ Bren 2 MS Drop-In Barrel Parts Update

I think 7.62x39 barrel swap will be the very popular.
Hopefully in NR barrel length for those who got the Marstar/Dlask conversion.
Looking forward to getting one!

If I have a 16” converted to nr would I still be able to buy this and just use my current rifle length gas piston and put it on the other barrel?

If I have a 16” converted to nr would I still be able to buy this and just use my current rifle length gas piston and put it on the other barrel?

Th trunnions are the same across the barrel length/ calibre lineup. The gas blocks are in two different diameters and to be honest i cannot remember if we made the large size for the HB barrels on the CZ-USA guns (16 in) or not. They will come ,just not making as many and it may not be in this batch.

Don't worry about numbers, if these work out as we hope then there will be enough for everyone and even two per person if you'd like.

Th trunnions are the same across the barrel length/ calibre lineup. The gas blocks are in two different diameters and to be honest i cannot remember if we made the large size for the HB barrels on the CZ-USA guns (16 in) or not. They will come ,just not making as many and it may not be in this batch.

Don't worry about numbers, if these work out as we hope then there will be enough for everyone and even two per person if you'd like.

That’s great to hear.

So if want to shoot 7.62x39, would I just need a bolt swap and this kit to change caliber?
Correct me if I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom