Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** for CZ Bren 2 MS Barrel Components only at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Exactly. It also makes the factory barrel 'sellable' since it is now mostly complete and someone else could souce the few small components needed.

I forgot to mention we are also looking at making bolt heads, mostly in 7.62 diameter so you would have the option that CZ made these rifles for - caliber conversion. A complete assembly is the end goal if we can finaggle it, a drop on barrel in 7.62x39 or even .300 Blackout along with a bolt head to finish the conversion.

Any interest in this ? No, it wouldn't be cheap, most likely in the $1200-$1400 range for the full meal deal, new drop-on barrel and bolt etc. Pricing of course depends on quantities.
    I'm interested in that. Also placed a preorder.
    Quando omni flunkus morototi

I measured my barrel journal on my 8" CZ-USA IRG sourced .223 Bren2 MS and I can confirm it is 16mm.
    Last edited by Karnage; 12-15-2023 at 11:05 PM.

CGN Regular
    6.5 Grendel & 6mm arc Bolt Head ?, the 7.62×39 bolt, has a bolt face depth of .125” or so the 6.5 Grendel & 6mm arc needs a bolt face depth of .136”.
    maybe one day ????.

So if I purchase the CZ hand guard kit with the piston rod and spring, then purchase the HB Industries, CZ Bren 2 Optimized Gas Regulator, 11.00", would that be all that’s needed to complete the 11” barrel (with the trunnion and gas block attached)?

CGN Regular
    How do u know if I have a 16 or 18 mm
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

Quote Originally Posted by Nismojunky View Post
    How do u know if I have a 16 or 18 mm
    Digital or dial calipers around the barrel journal. Anywhere near the gas port hole works.

There's so many different versions of this gun I measured mine just to make sure.

Princess Auto sells calipers dirt cheap....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Made a preorder. Can’t wait to see the final
    Product

I sold my 11” barrel a while back, then saw that these parts are a reality, purchased another 11” barrel on gunpost, preordered the 16mm option from Dlask, now waiting for the barrel to arrive. Am I just an idiot, or a lucky idiot? ������

Yes, interested.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guysavard View Post
    So if I purchase the CZ hand guard kit with the piston rod and spring, then purchase the HB Industries, CZ Bren 2 Optimized Gas Regulator, 11.00", would that be all that’s needed to complete the 11” barrel (with the trunnion and gas block attached)?
    X2. How can we source to make this a ‘drop in’ swap

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast