Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** for CZ Bren 2 MS Barrel Components only at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    any plans on making the latch, spring, and roll pin?

When I get my barrel from Dlask, I’m going to throw these parts (CZ Bren 2 piston with spring and HB Industries Optimized gas regulator) in and see. I’ll update in a couple months I guess.
    Last edited by guysavard; 12-18-2023 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guysavard View Post
    When I get my barrel from Dlask, I’m going to throw these parts (CZ Bren 2 piston with spring and HB Industries Optimized gas regulator) in and see. I’ll update in a couple months I guess.
    Uh....what barrel ? We have no Brens here
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Uh....what barrel ? We have no Brens here
    My apologies, I didn’t write that out well. I meant to say it in future tense. I preordered the parts from you and selected to have you install them on my barrel, when that service is available.

And by parts, I mean the trunnion and gas block. I’m just curious to know if I’ve sourced all the other parts necessary for a true drop-in barrel. I’ll just put them in my current 18.5” barrel when I get it (my Bren) back from another shop.
    Last edited by guysavard; 12-18-2023 at 12:33 PM.

Exactly. It also makes the factory barrel 'sellable' since it is now mostly complete and someone else could souce the few small components needed.

I forgot to mention we are also looking at making bolt heads, mostly in 7.62 diameter so you would have the option that CZ made these rifles for - caliber conversion. A complete assembly is the end goal if we can finaggle it, a drop on barrel in 7.62x39 or even .300 Blackout along with a bolt head to finish the conversion.

Any interest in this ? No, it wouldn't be cheap, most likely in the $1200-$1400 range for the full meal deal, new drop-on barrel and bolt etc. Pricing of course depends on quantities.
    Yes, I would love a 300 blk option!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroXpress View Post
    any plans on making the latch, spring, and roll pin?
    We will have the pin and spring for sale, those are getting made right now along with gas piston return springs. The latch is about a 99% go ,just working on one thing at a time.

Provided we can get this now Banana Republic back from the Woke idiots we will offer all of these parts pre-installed on barrel of all different calibers like .223 Wylde, .300 AAC Blackout and 7.62x39 Ukrainian.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Question - why are we being charged shipping when we're picking the 'install' option?? I'm local and planning to just drop my barrel off to you and pick it up when it's done.
    Last edited by CobraGT; 12-18-2023 at 07:22 PM.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Question - why are we being charged shipping when we're picking the 'install' option?? I'm local and planning to just drop my barrel off to you and pick it up when I'm done.
    Because the website is only a week and a bit old and we are still sorting things like this out. We will sort out what needs to be refunded etc. once we have the kinks in the system ironed out.

The 'Install' option is not exclusive of shipping vs. local pick-up. Many folk from out of province want the parts installed which will require the shipping to be charged.

Either way, as usual we will sort it out.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Because the website is only a week and a bit old and we are still sorting things like this out. We will sort out what needs to be refunded etc. once we have the kinks in the system ironed out.

The 'Install' option is not exclusive of shipping vs. local pick-up. Many folk from out of province want the parts installed which will require the shipping to be charged.

Either way, as usual we will sort it out.
    OK, makes sense. Ordered
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Anyone measure the 9" us sourced 7.62 yet?

I'm lazy
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!