Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** for CZ Bren 2 MS Barrel Components only at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot762x51 View Post
    Why do we need to send in the rifle ???.
    So we can test fire it and confirm all is well. If you just want to send the barrel and the rifle doesn't function for whatever reason then that would be a problem.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So we can test fire it and confirm all is well. If you just want to send the barrel and the rifle doesn't function for whatever reason then that would be a problem.
    If I assume the risks, can a barrel alone be sent in? Isn't the idea that the headspace should be consistent, and bolts are interchangeable?

Could've sworn the pre-order listing said "...or you can ship your take-off barrel to us and we can install them for an additional fee.". Bit more of a pain to ship the entire rifle but I suppose I understand the desire to test fire from a shop perspective.

If I were to pull off my current barrel and only send the receivers/stock/BCG/recoil spring with a handguard/screws and the naked take-off barrel, is that viable for you guys? I could even include the extra gas regulator retention parts I had ordered to put into your gas block. Just to cut down on overall shipping size/weight.

If that's a "no" and you still want the current install barrel with it, I'd probably also want to buy a second gas block and have both my barrels be fitted with a Dlask gas block while the rifle is there.

Quote Originally Posted by evonorth View Post
    Could've sworn the pre-order listing said "...or you can ship your take-off barrel to us and we can install them for an additional fee.". Bit more of a pain to ship the entire rifle but I suppose I understand the desire to test fire from a shop perspective.

If I were to pull off my current barrel and only send the receivers/stock/BCG/recoil spring with a handguard/screws and the naked take-off barrel, is that viable for you guys? I could even include the extra gas regulator retention parts I had ordered to put into your gas block. Just to cut down on overall shipping size/weight.

If that's a "no" and you still want the current install barrel with it, I'd probably also want to buy a second gas block and have both my barrels be fitted with a Dlask gas block while the rifle is there.
    Or just barrel and bolt? The rest shouldn’t be necessary.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

Just have 2 rifles and live in the lower mainland bc, how hard is that lol?

I feel that it’s a minor inconvenience with all things considered. At least for me, it’s a big deal to have a second and oem barrel for my Bren.

But it was originally said that we’d only need to send our barrels in. ; )

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Ugh I thought it would just be sending in my barrel for this. Second guessing my decision now

"or you can ship your take-off barrel to us and we can install them for an additional fee."

Straight from the pre-order page... This is the first I've heard of shipping the entire gun in and the pre-order page seems to disagree with that being the case as well. I think one or the other will need to be clarified. The ~$150 it'll cost for a full cross country round trip (without insurance) for the entire gun makes me queasy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    Or just barrel and bolt? The rest shouldn’t be necessary.
    If you're just doing a headspace check, yeah. But Leigh's last post specifically says he wants to test-fire it... I assume that doesn't mean in some spare shop rifle.

How limited is this batch gonna be now?
    If these all get snapped up by a handful of guys to scalp them on gunpost, I'm just gonna sell my bren and import a restricted one from the US.

I can live without spending another 800 dollars on a 2300 dollar gun I paid 4 grand for.

Some of you gents need some tissues. Ffs.