Bulk magazine packages, stock up!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We are offering Bulk magazine packages, stock up while you can! All kinds including Gen 3 windowed Pmags in black or tan, CLICK HERE.

pmag tan 5 pack.jpg

Attachments

• pmag tan 5 pack.jpg
    pmag tan 5 pack.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,559
$269 for 3 magpul AK Mags???

Sorry, our mistake, these are Gen 3 AK mags with the steel inserts, but they should be $159 for the three pack. Fixed now, thanks for the insight...

https://hical.ca/product/magpul-pmag-ak-akm-m3-7-62x39mm-magazine-blk-30-5rd-3-pack/

Been saying it for years, Hical is pretty out of pocket with their 30% over retail markup on basically everything. but then marking it as a sale and fear mongering people into a purchase and making them think they're getting a deal. Pretty sure 159$ for 5x G3 Pmags?
I think they forgot to check that 32$ is the normal price, and on sale they go as low as 24$ in some places
Laugh2V:I:

Sure, call the store. It is difficult to compete with a online business when we have a store that requires staff pay, rent insurance utilities etc. Our overhead is lot higher than someone who has no overhead, staff or does not even stock items instore. Thanks for the feedback on our shortcomings. The way things are going, it is a very difficult business to maintain and i think you will be seeing a lot of Local Gun Stores closing their doors permanently...

I’ve spent thousands at HiCal. I get it, it’s a tough environment, especially with the ability to shop around the internet. All I can say is that I’ve had nothing but great in store experiences, it’s the kind of place that a guy can just hang out and shoot the sh#t with the staff and owner. Hope things change for the better, because this is one of those places that I’d hate to see go.

Sure, call the store. It is difficult to compete with a online business when we have a store that requires staff pay, rent insurance utilities etc. Our overhead is lot higher than someone who has no overhead, staff or does not even stock items instore. Thanks for the feedback on our shortcomings. The way things are going, it is a very difficult business to maintain and i think you will be seeing a lot of Local Gun Stores closing their doors permanently...

Not trying to take a shot at you, its your store, sell at whatever prices, just a observation that you've always been over market compared to all local, and Canada wide retailers, this makes me not want to check the site because I have an assumption that it wont be worth it.
Non competitive pricing drives a lot of customers like me away from even looking, you have competitor stores with pricier overheads in pricier neighborhoods, but they price for the market, which helps them roll more inventory, even if their per unit markups are less, selling more evens the field.

Almost everyone I know feels the same way, tried to show a few buddies the Tavor7 posts, and the responses i got were along the lines of "Yeah but its HiCal.."

Just my 0.02, No hate :)

Back
Top Bottom