Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulk magazine packages, stock up!

Quote Originally Posted by stevez8420 View Post
    $269 for 3 magpul AK Mags???
    Sorry, our mistake, these are Gen 3 AK mags with the steel inserts, but they should be $159 for the three pack. Fixed now, thanks for the insight...

https://hical.ca/product/magpul-pmag-ak-akm-m3-7-62x39mm-magazine-blk-30-5rd-3-pack/
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by Reid199 View Post
    Hical has never been an option
    Yup, these guys always charge more than any other stores.

Been saying it for years, Hical is pretty out of pocket with their 30% over retail markup on basically everything. but then marking it as a sale and fear mongering people into a purchase and making them think they're getting a deal. Pretty sure 159$ for 5x G3 Pmags?
    I think they forgot to check that 32$ is the normal price, and on sale they go as low as 24$ in some places

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    We are offering Bulk magazine packages, stock up while you can! All kinds including Gen 3 windowed Pmags in black or tan, CLICK HERE.

Attachment 730956

Do you price match?

There's quite literally other retailers that are selling a 6 pack for 164.99

Sure, call the store. It is difficult to compete with a online business when we have a store that requires staff pay, rent insurance utilities etc. Our overhead is lot higher than someone who has no overhead, staff or does not even stock items instore. Thanks for the feedback on our shortcomings. The way things are going, it is a very difficult business to maintain and i think you will be seeing a lot of Local Gun Stores closing their doors permanently...
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

I’ve spent thousands at HiCal. I get it, it’s a tough environment, especially with the ability to shop around the internet. All I can say is that I’ve had nothing but great in store experiences, it’s the kind of place that a guy can just hang out and shoot the sh#t with the staff and owner. Hope things change for the better, because this is one of those places that I’d hate to see go.

Thanks for the support!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nick237 View Post
    yall were dumb if you didn’t stock up years ago
    Sorry, what was the hype years ago, and what's now?

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Sure, call the store. It is difficult to compete with a online business when we have a store that requires staff pay, rent insurance utilities etc. Our overhead is lot higher than someone who has no overhead, staff or does not even stock items instore. Thanks for the feedback on our shortcomings. The way things are going, it is a very difficult business to maintain and i think you will be seeing a lot of Local Gun Stores closing their doors permanently...
    Not trying to take a shot at you, its your store, sell at whatever prices, just a observation that you've always been over market compared to all local, and Canada wide retailers, this makes me not want to check the site because I have an assumption that it wont be worth it.
    Non competitive pricing drives a lot of customers like me away from even looking, you have competitor stores with pricier overheads in pricier neighborhoods, but they price for the market, which helps them roll more inventory, even if their per unit markups are less, selling more evens the field.

Almost everyone I know feels the same way, tried to show a few buddies the Tavor7 posts, and the responses i got were along the lines of "Yeah but its HiCal.."

Just my 0.02, No hate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12