Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 22lr test facility in canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    I can't imagine that any of the manufacturers would entertain you unless you were wiling to buy such quantities regardless of where they are located.
    If you were sponsored and/or a high profile competitor I’m sure they would be able to accommodate. But yeah, for the average folk, probably not a priority.

This would be awesome if it was available. I did extensive load testing and was able to secure 10,000 rounds (SK LR Match) of the exact same lot number following my testing. Having said that, it was pure luck that the company I bought the ammo from had that much and of the same lot number in stock..... Especially during these times.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

I had heard of people lot-testing, but there are no distributors (locally), where I can buy from 10 lots of the same ammo, and then order a case of the best ‘fit’. (Thunder Bay). Just discovered this video the other day: cheers… it’s lot testing at Eley manufacturing
    https://youtu.be/5jOWQSetTU4?si=jZ7zs7CCWxnZYaxz
    In god we trust. All others need data!~Maurer

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    This would be awesome if it was available. I did extensive load testing and was able to secure 10,000 rounds (SK LR Match) of the exact same lot number following my testing. Having said that, it was pure luck that the company I bought the ammo from had that much and of the same lot number in stock..... Especially during these times.
    For very specific premium 22LR I am sure it would be easier to find than anything generic. It is rare for the average person to search out $15/50 or more ammo, they are on the 333 and 666 milk carton packs and bitching when they find a dented or misshaped one.

Quote Originally Posted by maxy View Post
    does Eley still have a test facility in canada ( i suppose not) but checking with Korth? as they are the Eley distributor in Canada

as of 2019

Eley Testing Facility
    Korth Group, 64186 393 Loop E, Okotoks, AB T1S 0L1, Canada
    403-938-3255

Mon – Sat 09.00 – 17.00

thanks
    Forgive me for being this guy, but did you call the phone number and ask?

Yes, I called the phone number a number of times as well sent an email

Quote Originally Posted by maxy View Post
    Yes, I called the phone number a number of times as well sent an email
    Weird, Korth is pretty good at replying to emails. I used Korth Group Warranty Team <warranty@korthgroup.com> for some scope issues. Maybe try that and they can point you in the right direction.

Lapua has a test center in Ohio. 4 1/2 hour drive from the Peace Bridge in Buffalo. Get your Form 6 NIA from the ATF and drive down. You'd have to link up with the importer here for lot #. No guarantee that you can get the lot you want.

Business Member
    Good Afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out. We are a testing facility for Eley and are still doing barrel testing. Please reach out via email at info@korthgroup.com and we will respond promptly.

Kind regards,

KGL

sweet, ill send an email shortly

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast