Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada?

Your starting to ask questions on a public forum that a competitor would want to know. Going to prove to us that all your income is soley derived from 100% Canadian companies, including investments?
    Last edited by Grain; 12-28-2023 at 06:23 AM.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

I do not get the point of this thread. MDT is a Canadian company, has a solid reputation, makes great products and operates within similar industry standards as many other companies. On a personal note, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences from MDT! The end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Edited
    CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain View Post
    Your starting to ask questions on a public forum that a competitor would want to know. Going to prove to us that all your income is soley derived from 100% Canadian companies, including investments?
    Your 100%, let's delete this comment if you will?
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Your 100%, let's delete this comment if you will?
    Done
    Victory Formation

A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I do not get the point of this thread. MDT is a Canadian company, has a solid reputation, makes great products and operates within similar industry standards as many other companies. On a personal note, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences from MDT! The end.
    That is exactly the point of this thread. MDT has a solid reputation and there was some negative comments and allegations in other parts of the interweb, so I thought I’d go directly to the source and ask for some clarification.

I personally own two acc and a bunch of accessories I’m happy with, but if they’re made in China than I’m going straight to cadex with my next purchase.

To clarify we do all of our manufacturing in North America. The majority is in Canada, but we are setting up shop right now in the US to begin moving some select stuff there.
    Last edited by TAC21; 12-28-2023 at 07:50 PM.
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

MDT is a great company and great people,customer service is great. Quick to respond to e-mails and when I’ve called them with questions they’ve always taken all the time needed!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    To clarify we do all of our manufacturing in North America. The majority is in Canada, but we are setting up shop right now in the US to begin moving some select stuff there.
    I’m betting you guys sell far more stuff south of the border than north?

Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Thank you for clearly answering my question; I'm glad to hear the rumors I posted in your forum are wrong. As I mentioned more than once, I'll be buying another chassis from you in the near future.
    Well said.
    Victory Formation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast