FN PS90 5.7x28mm 16" with Vortex Viper Combo (Restricted)

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: 3848950471.

Comes with one 5-round magazine and Vortex Viper Red Dot Sight.

Stocking Dealers:
- G4C Sports
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Tenda
- True North Arms

HO723j5.jpg

huM7GE6.jpg

gG1aQKO.jpg

REWtocq.jpg

iikqbxI.jpg

Last edited:
Magazine limited to 5 somehow feels extra crappy on a P90...

When I was speaking with the FN USA manufacturing rep at SHOT Show a few years ago I tried to get them to do a run or .22mag PS90s, they seemed interested and were aware of the Canadian law requirements, however they didn't think there would be enough draw from the Canadian market based of FN sales in Canada being at such a high price point.

There would also have been engineering issues with the rimfire cartridge, but the rep said it was possible to develope a rimfire cartridge with a stepped down rim to maintain the straight wall.

I got the distinct feeling they had seriously thought about the idea.

When I was speaking with the FN USA manufacturing rep at SHOT Show a few years ago I tried to get them to do a run or .22mag PS90s, they seemed interested and were aware of the Canadian law requirements, however they didn't think there would be enough draw from the Canadian market based of FN sales in Canada being at such a high price point.

There would also have been engineering issues with the rimfire cartridge, but the rep said it was possible to develope a rimfire cartridge with a stepped down rim to maintain the straight wall.

Man that could make sence! I am not really a fan of 22, but in that 50 round mag body size you could squeeze how many 22? 65 to 80? That sound interesting!

I would buy one in a heartbeat. Be sweet if they did it with like a 12” barrel or whatever brings the overall length to legal NR.

What the engineers think as a interesting challenge and what the C-Suite think are oft never the same.

I would buy one in a heartbeat. Be sweet if they did it with like a 12” barrel or whatever brings the overall length to legal NR.

There is no OAL required. Look at the Ranch Hand/Mares Leg, or the KSG tactical. Both NR and under 26", because they don't fold, collapse, etc.

Of course if it's too short the Lab might just call it a handgun like they do the 9" barreled Mares Legs...

Also, FNAmerica says this 16" barrel version is just over 26".
CALIBER: 5.7x28mm
OPERATION: Closed bolt, blowback
MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 30 rd.
WEIGHT: 6.28 lb.
BARREL LENGTH: 16"
STOCK COLOR: Matte Black
OVERALL LENGTH: 26.23"

Back
Top Bottom