Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here is a story for identity politics...

Quote Originally Posted by redflagmat View Post
    Bill C-21 refused any Aboriginal or First Nations rights amendments.
    And the story is about America

But so many people here insisted there'd be exceptions
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    "Here is story that we have zero evidence to support, doesn't pass a basic sniff test, probably didn't happen, but we're gonna tell you about it because its a thinly veiled attack on Trans people and y'all love that ####!"

Let the anti-trans circle jerk commence!

Bravo IRG....
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    "Here is story that we have zero evidence to support, doesn't pass a basic sniff test, probably didn't happen, but we're gonna tell you about it because its a thinly veiled attack on Trans people and y'all love that ####!"

Bravo IRG....
    I identify as a circle and your use of my identity followed by "jerk" offends me. Basically calling all circles "jerk". Consider using more appropriate language like "rectangle jerk" or "trapezoid jerk". However, I'm sure people identify as those shapes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post

Bravo IRG....
    Pretty much.

"Some guy told me some ridiculous stuff that sounds totally made up....lets fan the flames" lol

But hey, if it fits with how you see the world, lets get feels over it!
    Slava Ukraini

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Evanguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    I identify as a circle and your use of my identity followed by "jerk" offends me. Basically calling all circles "jerk". Consider using more appropriate language like "rectangle jerk" or "trapezoid jerk". However, I'm sure people identify as those shapes too.
    yup in typical liberal fashion, he is offended for one group so he offends another group. why cant they just be nice and not keep the hate loop going (noticed i said "loop" opposed to "circle" because i respect you). they just dont get it and they are stuck in their ways, sorry this happened to you

wow a story without facts or context to reinforce stereotypes and refresh contempt for indigenous people...

also probably complete fiction because what officiant of the law lets non-white people off Scott free without hitting them with fines, harassment, inconvenience and victim fees?

Quote Originally Posted by AfroCowboy View Post
    wow a story without facts or context to reinforce stereotypes and refresh contempt for indigenous people...
    Yuuuuppp...

Checking a lot of boxes with that one incredibly hard to believe story.
    Slava Ukraini

CGN Regular
    No, but soon you can pay more cpp than the average guy if you make good money and not get any more back from cpp when its time to collect it! A great deal....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottst View Post
    No, but soon you can pay more cpp than the average guy if you make good money and not get any more back from cpp when its time to collect it! A great deal....
    CCP contributions are capped. 2023 limit is $66600, 2024 limit will be $68500. If you make over that much, you're not paying CPP on the earnings above that amount.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    IRG stop screwing around and bring in more gen 3 pmags of each colour with window x 500, also g36 pmags x 200

Does magpul think we suck and do they hate us..... like H&K?

Get to work

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast