Western Metal Inc.???

track

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Does this sponsored company have a telephone number and a physical address. All I know is that they "may be" from Calgary and have an email address. Thanks in advance!

They are an online business, linked in with Straight Shooters Indoor range and fully legitimate. I've ordered from them in the past, and will do again in the future.

I bought some stuff from them as well.
They may have some decent deals from time to time, but be ready to deal with implications of a very small business.
Very likely you can expect some delays

Thanks guys. It would be convienent that they had a telephone so that consumers can talk with them. Does anyone know if they will send photographs of a firearm if asked?

I believe most of the firearms inventory is displayed at Straight shooters indoor range, I'd contact them maybe and see. I purchased a consignment rifle and it was on Western metal's website but on the wall at straight shooters.

Last edited:
Recently made a purchase from them and got a call from a friendly gentleman working there to confirm the order. Like someone said above, very small business so they don't move super fast.

So apparently Straight Shooters are now the new owners of the Phoenix Range in Edmonton as well. Saw lots of cases of ammo there with Western Metals last time I was there so suspect it will be the Edmonton storefront for them.

So apparently Straight Shooters are now the new owners of the Phoenix Range in Edmonton as well. Saw lots of cases of ammo there with Western Metals last time I was there so suspect it will be the Edmonton storefront for them.

????? Oh really?? Interesting.... Did you hear this directly from staff Jody? I'm surprised Len would sell off his business just after he put in a new million dollar HVAC system.

????? Oh really?? Interesting.... Did you hear this directly from staff Jody? I'm surprised Len would sell off his business just after he put in a new million dollar HVAC system.

Yes I did talk directly to a few people there and Kelly confirmed it. It isn’t a secret. The last few years must have been a lot of stress for Len. A million dollar renovation that shut down the range for way longer than anyone could have ever anticipated. BS government OIC that prohibited sales of 1500 different rifles, effectively killing off a lot of their sales of those guns and accessories, and finally the handgun ban and C-21. Tough when you put that much effort into expanding your business and the government squashes you with little or no regard. Bright spot hopefully for us members is that the new owners are knowledgeable in the business and any changes won’t be too dramatic.

Very nice range and facility, they have some great re-manufactured ammo options. Bonus: they adopted an abused German Shepherd here in Calgary, top-class people.

Back
Top Bottom