Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Poll : Calibers and Lengths for Drop-On Bren 2 Barrels ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    What you are 'not arguing' is the EXCEPTION, not the rule. I will add that there are also KelTec shotguns and mares leg rifles under 26 inches long that are N/R. Those guns break the WRITTEN rules (not just RCMP BS for their 'interpretations' of the 'spirit of the law' crap) for what is N/R and what is R to anyone intimately familiar with the Criminal Code and the FA. Does that make sense to you and I, the peasants ? Nope. And to our 'Betters' it doesn't have to. Just remember : do as they say, not as they do and all will be well. But, as I said, these are anomalies and are NOT what the RCMP will let go as N/R if we submit them today.

Brother, I've been dealing with both The Lab and CAQA for well over 12 years now on an almost daily basis so just accept what I'm telling you. We WILL NOT be making anything that is not by the book per the current regs and 'interpretation of the rules' by the RCMP.

They says it's the continuous length of rifling from the bolt face to the crown and that is what we will make.
    All good, i didnt ask you to make anything, just clearing it up for the guy who asked you when you cited that rifling thing as being in the firearms act, which we've now clarified is not, and is just one of the many RCMP contrivances from who knows where.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    All good, i didnt ask you to make anything, just clearing it up for the guy who asked you when you cited that rifling thing as being in the firearms act, which we've now clarified is not, and is just one of the many RCMP contrivances from who knows where.
    I know, it's all good. In a perfect world these would be 11.5" barrels with an integral 7" suppressor.....( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

So, funny you mention that. We are having the long gas system pistons made right now and will be using them on the 18mm gas blocks to make just such an animal. ( :

(The largest diameter barrel you can make for these is .700" diameter since 18mm (.708") is the journal diameter for the gas block.)
    How do I get on that boat?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    How do I get on that boat?
    For the other parts like the regulator, piston head, piston ,springs etc. you will just watch out here on CGN. Once we have them finished I will make a separate announcement telling everyone they are available, what the price is and will add a link to the website where you can purchase it.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

For the other parts like the regulator, piston head, piston ,springs etc. you will just watch out here on CGN. Once we have them finished I will make a separate announcement telling everyone they are available, what the price is and will add a link to the website where you can purchase it.
    I will watch eagerly.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

CGN Regular
    Will the 7.62x39 barrels be 16mm journal size?

Are there going to be any NR 5.56 drop on kits made?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789